OllieVR6

Anyone else getting the 'itch' for the car season?

Don't know about you lot but spring/summer is coming and I can't wait to get cracking on the Corrado. The winter has been pretty horrible and feels like it's lasted for a year! In Surrey we have been lucky enough to have a couple of sunny (albeit cold) days recently and for me personally I feel like it's time to come out of hibernation and show my C some love. I guess those of you with well lit heated garages don't mind winter so much but all the same you gotta love long warm evenings when it comes to some fettling!

Mine's a daily so there is no 'season' for me, but I know what you're saying :) The wind rushing through a [working] sunroof and the VR6 roar are hard to beat during the summer months!

The Corrado is much more bearable as a daily in the winter months than my MK2 was, but it's still a massive relief when you get to go to work on your first warm and sunny morning!

Me to cant wait, sick of lookin at her on the drive might even tax her this wknd if the weather stays like this been great all week...

yep got some naggin jobs out the way , though its always nice as you say to do bits on a summers evenin , will be taxing mine this week [ taking her out of hibernation early]. cant wait to get together with the other owners soon n give her a good run .

Lucky sods :lol:, weather here in the Midlands despite that much hyped high-pressure area above Brtain is sh*te, drizzle, grey cloud, depressing. Have to move, I guess.

Can´t wait to tax the first in my fleet again, but not until the Midlands finally sorts out its crap weather first.

Tempest

Role on April 1st, the date i have set to tax my Corrado. Have been busy during the Winter months fettling my machine, and making a few changes for 2011 season. Can't wait to get back on the road, but equally as much the return of our sunny Sussex weather.

yep, getting her all taxed up on April 1st ready for some summer loving!

Though spare a thought for us here in Ireland.

Tax for just April, May & June will cost me €360euro or £305 of your pounds.

Oh, you'd like to tax it for a year would you?? That'll be €1,250 or £1,060.

Like I said, spare a thought