james rado

Wanted corrado vr6 auto to manual conversion parts!

Hi all im in need of parts to do a gearbox conversion on a 1994 vr6 corrado, i need gearbox with all the bits incuding mount,flywheel,starter motor,pedal box with clutch master and slave cylinders with all the pipework, complete gear linkage with all the cables etc, interior gear shifter trim wth gaitor and knob, coolant pipes/top hose and thermo hose to expansion,

im on a tight budget to get this corrado up and running ! If not shes going for scrap! :( would be a shame as its mint and only got 78k on the clock!

the bits will all come up sooner or later so unless you're in a rush then they're not too expensive to get together - maybe £300?

Got the gear lever trim and knob, but that may be the least of your worries at the minute.

After £15 for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the bits will all come up sooner or later so unless you're in a rush then they're not too expensive to get together - maybe £300?

possibly. Not to discourage you, mine came it around £400ish all in. If you are mechanically minded it isnt too difficult, just tricky and there are more than a few of us who've done it to help out as and where needed. I took quite a few pics when i did mine so let me know if you need any.

btw, make sure you get the hydraulics from a vr not a valver as they are different and it creates problems when you plumb it all in.