dalhalvaig

Corrado Ecosse

Just wondering what Corrados are here in Scotland. Have spotted a couple on the roads around Glasgow. One passed me on the Clydeside Expressway going into town early one morning. Obviously spotted a few Scottish posts too.

I'm in Glasgow too, and i know of a couple of others.......aclwalker, black L plare VR6...... and revox , now voxx i think,black P plate VR6 and wullie,white 16v is in Paisley......also spoke to a boy in Giffnock fairly recently, ianstevenson or similar, G60 not sure the colour...........so yes plenty about :)

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

And not forgetting toohot, scottmk3,wizardofodds, jamiehamy..........all in ayrshire i think :)

In Aberdeen I know of:

Mine

My old one - 24V VR

Roddy - Storm

Skid - G60 and VR6

Bri - G60

Emu - 2 x VR6

and new guy on here with the Storn that Ive forgotten the name off.

Seen a few others about as well.

I'm in Gourock, Inverclyde.

I knew i'd be corrected somewhere..........its all the same to us city dwellers :lol: ................didn't get a look at that other thing yet jamie, got in late then up early...........will do it tonight :thumbleft:

Edited by easypops

Black g60 in dundee

There is also a vr6 somewhere in dundee and a red 16v....

And I keep seeing a lady driving an early 16v round cupar in fife as well... but i dobt somehow that she is on the forum... :D

I'm in Skye at the moment but lived in Edinburgh till last summer.

I'm on my fourth Corrado - 2 @ VR6 and the present one which is my second 16v.

I passed a Corrado who was sat at temp traffic lights on the A9 last Sunday on his way South as I travelled North - anyone here?

Im in Motherwell, Dark Burgundy Pearl LHD VR6. Theres also Vardo in Hamilton with a Black VR6

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Oh, I forgot, my brother has a White 16v

Do Corrado owners in Scotland ever meet up?

Just mentioned it my wife and got an immediate 24hour pass to do a "Corrado run to the Lochs/mountains/..."

Who'd be up for that?

Edited by dalhalvaig

I'd be up for it. I don't care about weather too much, I think the highlands are as nice in the wet as dry. :)

Good pub lunch and good driving roads is all that's needed :)

Guys,

I suggested the speedfest at grampian transport museum in another thread and I think emu was up for this. depending on the the weather it can be a great day out with some very nice motors on display.

http://www.gtm.org.uk/

Speedfest could be sweet, but might be a stretch as I'm planning doing Le Mans the following weekend. Looks like it's the 5th of June. Certainly up for making the run to the Cairngorms or Grampians area.

Edited by dalhalvaig