Rams

How often to you wash your pride and joy?

Once a fortnight,hoover every week,wheels off every six weeks for wash and polish (both sides) and wash out arches !

Yep, i use mine everyday !

All three cars washed and interior cleaned every week without fail, the BM and Alfas wheels come off every fortnight so arches and rear of wheels can be cleaned. Every wash involves all door, bonnet and boot shuts, underside of doors etc - if done regularly it only adds a couple of minutes to a normal wash as they never get truly dirty. Tailpipes and silencers of BM and Alfa polished every week and nderside of both are snow foamed and jetwashed weekly.

Always dried using drying towels, windows cleaned monthly (at worst), all cars fully clayed, machine polished, polished, waxed / sealed twice per year

Sad maybe but I find it relaxing - immediate resultys for your efforts and whilst doing that I'm not thinking about the crap of everyday life

Not only is it relaxing but you burn off lots of calories and its aparantely very good for you.

Hopefully some more people will get their polishing gear out and it might just burn that Burger King off lol

Had my C professionally detailed yesterday, Brad, the chap that did it for me arrived at 9am and packed up at 5pm. The paint really looks lovely and he got rid of all the swirl marks and machine buffing lines etc that were in it. The window cleaner he used smelt so nice too, so we had a smell of all the waxes and sprays and one of them smells like Hubba Bubba.

Keep up the cleaning!

Gave mine a wash and ag hd wax today :) bought a new twilight violet sunroof panel off vroc and spent ages getting the swirls out with scratch x while watching the f1 today :) then fitted it, mine had a nasty stone ding so this really helps tidy up the roof.

Don't use the car daily but I like to clean it once a week, wash/wax then wipe the plastics etc and engine bay :)

Rams how much was beads detail, did he do a full machine polish. I'll def look to get it done, probably after back end respray:)

Yes, full machine detail, 3 stages, mop, glaze and seal / wax. Give him a bell, top man and local. Drives a nice Ltd edition Lotus with his name virtually as his number plate. Very decent bloke and came highly recommended by other friends that have some very special cars. Brad's number is 07855 151 336. Depending on the swirls and condition of the paint, expect around £80 to £100 but thats for a whole day and all the products. You just have to supply electricity and water and multiple cups of tea.

Got some poorboys netty's wax the other weekend. The car came out brilliantly, best stuff ive bought so far. Granted ive only really used the Meguiars caranbau (spell) or the NXT 2.0 but the nettys is so much better and easy to apply too!

Thats what he used as the sealant / gloss part, Poorboys. Great stuff. And quite good value compared to some of the paste type products from what I here. Have you got some pics before of the car all polished up?