Kempy

9A Metering unit

Might need a new one for the daily, cant seem to get the fuelling sorted so Ive taken the metering unit off my other 9a, so I need a replacement for that if it fixes it. I hope its just the banjo

I have a 9a metering head that is all part of the airflow plate, air box and injectors. This had come from an M plate valver I have just broken for parts.

569aa910-96e9-4c07.jpg

£65.00 for the lot plus p&p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep all that's in the pic, bargain ain't it!

"most probably" ? Is that a yes or no??

bump, I will have this if its still available. If not anyone else would be awesome.. thanks

Kempy, I think you're having a laugh! 10 days ago you "most probably" wanted this part from me, and left me hanging waiting for confirmation. I waited, but no reply. Sorry mate can't wait forever, it's sold. Hope another is out there for you.

I've got all that (everything in that pic) left off the 9a I broke. £70 +postage. I should be going home this weekend so could sort it out for you.

Chris

Kempy, I think you're having a laugh! 10 days ago you "most probably" wanted this part from me, and left me hanging waiting for confirmation. I waited, but no reply. Sorry mate can't wait forever, it's sold. Hope another is out there for you.

sorry man I just found out yesterday from the garage that the metering head I took off my other valver is no good to, I was hoping they would use my spare one to get it through the MOT, My car will have been at that garage 3 weeks this thursday:mad2: sorry for leaving you hanging

I've got all that (everything in that pic) left off the 9a I broke. £70 +postage. I should be going home this weekend so could sort it out for you.

Chris

Hi Chris

If that as soon as you can get it thats cool, but sooner would be better obviously :) Can you pm the payment details, can you do it for £65 plus P&P to ;) thanks:afro:

Yeah, £65's ok ;)

I will see if I can get someone to go dig it out and send. I will be in touch later.

If possible and its quicker, I may collect. Cheers for the good price :)

Hey not to worry, and thanks for the response. I'm glad to see Chris had come to your assistance and matched the deal. Hope it sorts your problem.

If possible and its quicker, I may collect. Cheers for the good price :)

More than welcome to collect dude. Its stashed at my folks place and only held on by the injector pipes so I can take it off tomorrow afternoon and send or if you aren't fussed about the drive you can come collect. Sorry I can't get to it sooner, my place up here in sunny bude doesn't have a barn to stash loads of car parts in!! Its in Liskeard by the way.

Chris

posting will be ok. I'll get the address for the garage for you