joebloggsVR69

WeBuyAnyCar. Dot com.

Never EVER Go there!

What makes me laugh is the advert only has quite decent newish cars. Which i would imagine would be no problem in selling. The only way i can imagine someone going to WBAC.com is if they have a sh!t heap of a car which they may struggle to sell.

lol they offered me £400.00 for my vr , we had ,had a few beers at home and i just wanted to see what i would get . what gets me is the advert says any car to £100,ooo .if you have the sort of dough to drive a 100,000 car why would you go to them to sell it ?

and then they take it to a garage and get there trained mechanics to pick thru it with a fine tooth comb and if they find any slight thing wrong they deduct money!. unfortunatly who is laughing. the seller who ****s out on £400 or mr webuyanycar.com who can have it fixed for nothing and make money!

WBAC offered me 50 for a '97 SAAB 900S with 180,000 miles and no MOT. A local scrappy offered me 150 over the phone without seeing it, came handed cash over and drove off. Didn't want V5 so presumably was really going to scrap it. Much better result.

They offered me £50 for my Audi A4 that just happens to have just been sold for £700 to the first person who saw it. Absolute scumbags in my book.

Imagine how much your car would actually have to be worth for we rob anyone dot com to give you nearly a hundred grand for it?

Probably in the price range of a Veyron.

Robrado - see my comments above about the advert where all the cars are pretty decent considering.