Rustynuts

Vr6 gearbox shift tower STILL needed

As the title please, to replace mine that has one of the shift arms snapped

Edited by Rustynuts

Ok bud I'll pm my paypal please pay as gift to avoid fees would be most appreciated also send me your address and I'll get it packaged up. I cant post it till prob Monday but if I can get to the post office on Saturday I will I hope that is ok?

Replied to your pm, just checking it is the right part, ie the one that bolts to the gearbox, but yeah will send paypal money

Chief I pm'd back I'll take a look in the box tomorrow and get back to you sorry for the mix-up

I take it you mean the tower that drops into the top of the gearbox? Shift cables then attach to it.

If so I've got one spare ready to send. Will get a photo in the morning.

That's the one, though the lower arm looks like it is missing the bit that has broken on mine, so am not sure that is going to fix my problem.

Hmm, which bit specifically do you mean? Have you got a photo of your broken one?

I'll try and get a better photo but there are no broken bits.

I can probably help you out in a couple of weeks when I swap my 02A for a 02J tower. I'm just not exactly sure at the mo when the job will be done.

PM me so I've got your details then I can let you know when mine's available. No probs if you've found one elsewhere in the meantime.

Cheers.

Anton

Hmm, which bit specifically do you mean? Have you got a photo of your broken one?

I'll try and get a better photo but there are no broken bits.

I think it is me to be honest, I was looking at the bottom arm next to you thumb thinking it was the top arm, you have to bear in mind I can only visualise it from the top as it sits in the gearbox currently covered in cable ties holding the bloody thing on.

I am sure it is fine, OK with £30 delivered?