VR6Pete

Corrado Centre Surround

I'm after a late centre surround where stereo and heater controls are mounted for my corrado.

Thanks.

Pete

is it a late G60?

post up some pics please fella :) I assume its all in tact / nothing broken off?

Thanks for confirming. So does anyone have a later surround? Please and thankyou

theres a place in derby breaking 3 vr corrados mate, just go onto e-bay and type corrado breaking

as far as im aware the only difference in late and early are the switches and heater controls, the plastics are the same.

The heater mounts for the earlier one is different as its designed for slide controls which are narrower

I have one but again missing one of the screw holes for the heater controls, doesnt seem to cause any rattles or flex though.

Tim

ARZ? Got a link. I've got a tab broke off my heater controls, which tab is missing from yours tim?

Bottom right, being honest as you're looking for a mint one there are some minor levering marks on the right side of where the stereo goes, not too bad but they are there, there's a photo on my photobucket page 3, the link to this is on page 1 of my breaking thread.

Let me know if you're keen still.

T

Ahh. It's the top right that's broke on my heater controls so ideally want a surround with the same mount broke. What's the direct link to the new item you refer too?

well, looks like i'll have to play the waiting game for a used one with the top right tab broken, or in better condition than mine. I've got a few cracks around the actual surround and 2 tabs are broke off for heater controls :(