MK3-Damo

Ex feature rado g60

Interested in the Rallye Intercooler and decat...are they still available? Does the intercooler come with pipework?

Thanks

Jamie

Edited by dollimore

intercooler just sold mate but i do have the decat..

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

hi mate. do you still have the centre console? what colour is it? Cheers!

hi mate the console is black..

Will take the decat pipe then. Are you going to Edition by any chance? We are driving up and are going through Milton Keynes...otherwise will require postage for it to Jersey

Hello

I'm after the vacuum sensor (small blue plug on the back of the clocks) part number 191 907 346 j, don't suppose you still have it?

Cheers

Scott

Hello mate, have you got an ABS dashboard light? Also after the plastic tunnel in the passenger footwell that the interior blower plugs into - it's in two bits, top and bottom, part number on the lower section of mine looks like 192 319 015 next to 192 319 052 A...(may not be 100% right!)

Cheers,

Stone

Think im in need of a slam panel. is that the piece of metal running that under the grill & head lights? (no such thing as a silly question apparently :shrug:)

I will take the debadged grill if its still available. Can you post it though I am in WA8. Let me know the price I can paypal gift you if that is easier

Andy

Could'nt make out the pics but i'm after the plastic centre console that sits behind the gearstick both upper and lower parts. It has to be black and with the x4 securing points in tact. Any info would be good.

Cheers

Mike

Ok pm me your paypal address if you have one and I will pay you now. How much for posting ? If you don't have paypal let me know how you want paying

Andy