Rorgasm

Hi All (1994 Corrado 2.0 16v Ice Grey Violet Pearl)

Thought i'd just drop a note to introduce myself & my first Car. My name is Rory; I bought a 1994 Corrado, 2.0 16v, Ice Grey Violet Pear Corrado. I bought it threw this very forum so a big thanks to the Administraiters for there time & effort :cheers:

Will put up some pics at a later date but most of you have probably seen my Rado.

Have always loved the look of the corrados but never thought I'd have one as a first car so really excited to get out on the road & start giving the Rado some TLC.

All in all she looks & sounds in good shape. Have a list of things to do though;

-Buy new alloys (suggestions welcome)

-Fit new alarm system (whilst sorting central locking)

-New stereo

-Full valet & steam clean the engine

-Adjust the upholstery & get split seems fixed. Need to look at the door card as they have holes were they shouldn't.

-Clip the heat shield

First step is the Alarm & central Locking. Have been quoted Around 230 pounds for the system & fitting but thinking about fitting it myself:geek:. Any helpful hints & tips would be greatfully recieved guys. Will post on the Ice & Secure Thread.

Looking forward to getting to know you all:thumbleft:

Hi Mate, Welcome... hope you enjoy the Corrado. I just recently bought myself one, my first car too and love it.

If you interested, i have some temp sounds you might be interested in. Its currently built into the car, but i dont like it and wnt to get rid. Ill take some pics of the boot install later and you can have a look if its of interest.

Morning Matey,

Your corrado is looking good so far. you having much work done to her? Yeh put some pic up with a little bit of detail & price ill have a browse. its not on the top of my adjenda but its a possibilty

Rory

Welcome mate, glad to see my old valver back on the forum :)

Edited by Swompy