daves16v

Polished Stainless Radiator Brackets

Polished Stainless Steel Radiator Brackets with Polished Caphead Screw.

I've had a few requests for these just lately so thought I'd offer these to forum members as a feeler to start with.

They're available for the VR6 and 16v, I'm guessing that the radiators on the G60 and 8v will be the same as the 16v unless someone can tell me different.

These are a direct swap and don't need much maintenance to keep them shining.

Price is £22.50 for a pair including P+P.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Thanks

Dave

Edited by daves16v

Dave I'll have a set please, but I think you already knew that I wanted a set, pm me payment details and I'll get that sorted.

Cheers

I'm starting to post these out from tomorrow so some will get them sooner than others put only by 2 or 3 days.

I'd appreciate some feedback on these if you don't mind, good or bad, I can take it.

Thanks

Dave

I'm looking forward to fitting these but my radiator has HAD it, which means that I dare not touch it or it may give up completely. A new or refurbished one will be going on when funds allow so I'll fit mine when that happens.

Lovely old job. Tried unbolt my current ones today but the bolts kept spinning? Am I being a noob and missing a trick?

Sounds like the mounting are shot, can you grips on them from underneath?

There's always something isn't there lol. The bolts do look quite rusty to it's possible there's no thread where it attaches to the mount? Anyone have a photo of the parts associated with this or ETKA diagram please?

Cheers

Pete

Cheers. I think I'll need take a closer look at mine and probably look into replacement parts (of available still)