mjcp

Anyone @Top Gear on Wednesday?

Show off!!!

Haha, will be a great day I bet. You have to mention or shout out about Corrado's while you're there.

Lucky sod.

Applied for tickets years ago and never heard anything. How long did you have to wait to get some?

same here applied years ago never heard sod all:(

That's because you have to be attractive to be in the TG audience these days :lol:

It's amazing how shallow the show has become in that respect. I watched a circa 2001 show on Dave the other day and there were just a few nerdy blokes in the audience, your stereotypical car enthusiasts. Nowadays it seems to be more about pretty women hoping to get talent spotted. It's not just me who thinks this way. Ross Noble also pointed it out on last night's show :D

very true kev, dont forget i took some pics of the totty on that show and posted up the pics on here. What me a perve?? lol

Don't get me wrong, there are some right stunners stood there in the front row but it's not because they are interested in cars, which gets on my wick. It's a car show! :D I've got the internet for looking at the laydeees :lol:

Yeah i agree, there's always a row a nice looking women at the front. Whilst I (5ft 5 me) will be at the back being able to see fck all :lol:

Friend of my wife's at work is something to do with the crew... fettled us 2 tickets, sweet! Defo be there in the C. where upon they shall ignore it or cast dispersions along the lines of "should have got the VR6" etc etc ;)

Friend of my wife's at work is something to do with the crew... fettled us 2 tickets, sweet! Defo be there in the C. where upon they shall ignore it or cast dispersions along the lines of "should have got the VR6" etc etc ;)

and they'd be right :lol: now if you'd have got a VR.... :p

I shall be the fat bloke in purple behind the McLaren ;-)

Tall bloke with glasses?

Why didnt you speak up when he asked if anyone was a member of a motoring club. Get the Corrado a mention?? :D

Tall bloke with glasses?

Why didnt you speak up when he asked if anyone was a member of a motoring club. Get the Corrado a mention?? :D

I was waiting to hear the C word too!

Was amazed by that Merc for less than seven grand.

^^^ me to, I had a bet with the Missus that the corrado 'club' is so strong these days that someone in the audience must have one !!!!

You let me down :bonk:

Mentioning you're a member of any car club on national TV requires large Kahunas cause you just know Clarkson will attack you, but seeing as the short one did a feature on the VR6, he would have been on your side at least :D

Mentioning you're a member of any car club on national TV requires large Kahunas cause you just know Clarkson will attack you, but seeing as the short one did a feature on the VR6, he would have been on your side at least :D

Yeah that is a risk. But would hope the COrrado would appeal to Clarkson's good side - if he has one haha.

Well just watching TopGear, noticing on the front row, girl after girl - nice girls but - could it be that its cool to watch TG these days and its cool to be in the audience even if you have no interest in cars. Its really frustrating for someone who is into his cars, watched it even in its old format during since the late 80s and has waiting for years to get on to the show and having no luck.

grrrr.....

Edited by Critical_Mass

Seeing as this seems to be the Top Gear thread... I emailed them yesterday suggesting a follow up to Hammond's "How to spot a future classic". A sort of "where are they now" for the Corrado and the 190E 2.5 Cosworth.

Well just watching TopGear, noticing on the front row, girl after girl - nice girls but - could it be that its cool to watch TG these days and its cool to be in the audience even if you have no interest in cars. Its really frustrating for someone who is into his cars, watched it even in its old format during since the late 80s and has waiting for years to get on to the show and having no luck.

grrrr.....

simple!! get a sex change with blonde hair and big tits and you will be at the front, but if your short with wild hair and a stupid puppy dog look you will get to sleep with clarkson, oh sorry that position is already filled by hammond.

grrrr.....

:lol:

It's no coincidence that either side of the camera's pan are where all the 'normal' looking people stand is it? :D

Strategically placing the eye candy like that cheapens the show imo. The notion that men aren't interested in anything unless there's a pretty girl involved is immature and old fashioned. As I say, if you want women, that's what Google's for :D