dghodges

Sextuplets-The little lambs - ITV1 - Corrado spotting

I know it could easily be classed as a little sad, but sat here with the girl friend watching the above program. The dad of the sextuplets, Andy Lamb has quite a nice corrado, been shown quite a few times throughout!

Just thought I'd mention it lol

Just seen it on itv +1.

Nice to see that he hasn't decided to get rid, and use 2 cars to transport all the kids in.

Just watching this recorded from earlier, we both suddenly cottoned on when we saw first glimpse of the side of a corrado :)

I too was "thats a Corrado" on seeing the rear quarter for the first time. Did he sell the Corrado as the end picture I saw a VW Carvelle. Now does anyone know the lad Andy. I believe there was a forum member on here who lived in the Oxfordshire area with a blackberry and they turned up at John Ratcliffe which is Oxford. He is obviously a VW nut as pictures and Statue of VW Camper in house

I think they said in the programme that they sold her car, would you sell a corrado and keep a Kia Picanto :lol:

Man: "Oh bugger! The heater matrix has gone on the Corrado again! Another £800 I have to spend getting it repaired!"

Woman: "Honey, i've got something to tell you....."

Suprised the guy didn't have a heart attack when he was told :bonk: