OllieVR6

If you had £3k to spend on your Corrado....

....How would you spend it?

You're not allowed to spend it on anything else, and you're not allowed to sell up and combine funds to buy a different car. Would you spend on engine? Paint? Something else? Let's hear it!

Personally I'd be looking to fix my leaky windscreen, upgrade the brakes all round, refurb the alloys, upgrade the stereo and get a couple of bits painted. Nothing exciting for me, but I'm a bit behind some of you :)

Hmmm, I'd stretch it across some OE leather, a set of BBS CHs, some KW V3s and some paint touching up/arch rolling! I don't think there's much else left to do! (I hope the car doesn't hear me say that!)

New engine, possibly 2.8 vr6 and a charger. if there was any left arches rolled and pulled :)

recaro interior, supercharger and a ham sandwhich.

that is all.

if we are talking about current cars I have to change my decision, what I would spent 3k now are 02m direct fit driveshaft's, 02m performance clutch + single mass flywheel + 3" exhaust, its all what I'm missing to complete my turbo project.

I would love to do 4x4 but it needs another money

Glass out respray would soak that cash up I reckon; and if it didn't I'm sure new window rubbers and anciliaries would! Then powdercoating the rear beam.

recaro interior, supercharger and a ham sandwhich.

that is all.

Pretty close to my wishlist too.. recaro's, supercharger, tuna sandwich :)

Respray for me in the same colour (flash red), my 16" pininfarina alloys refurbed and tired up and new sounds/ a bit of dynamatting in the doors.

Then £1500 on the engine with cams, CDA, exhaust, new clutch, chains and HG. Oh and my recaro's taken out and re dyed to freshen them up.

I don't know why I don't do it. I've been thinking of selling up and getting an E46 330ci but they are just so generic. I love having my iconic Corrado!!!

Respray for me in the same colour (flash red), my 16" pininfarina alloys refurbed and tired up and new sounds/ a bit of dynamatting in the doors.

Then £1500 on the engine with cams, CDA, exhaust, new clutch, chains and HG. Oh and my recaro's taken out and re dyed to freshen them up.

I don't know why I don't do it. I've been thinking of selling up and getting an E46 330ci but they are just so generic. I love having my iconic Corrado!!!

Plus I bet you can't get one for the 3k you just spent ^^