Sazzle

Heater controls, window switch and parcel self

Hi, I'm after the following

- fan/heater controls, (with clips)

- drivers side electric window switch

- parcel self

Why dont you put your location, car model,year etc.........so people know what your looking for as the heater controls and switches differ between early and late cars................your location can be put where your user name is, car info can be put in your sig(bottom of every post you make)

Oh and welcome :)

Ihave a black one but it has the speaker holes in it , let me know if you are still interested , regards rob

Why dont you put your location, car model,year etc.........so people know what your looking for as the heater controls and switches differ between early and late cars................your location can be put where your user name is, car info can be put in your sig(bottom of every post you make)

Oh and welcome :)

Thank you for the tips and welcome! :)

Got my location in, how do I do the signature bit?

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Thank you for all posts so far. The part that I want most is the heater controls. At first it looked like £100 on ebay, but now I've found one for £50, looks like a good price? I hoping to get a deal with all the parts, but as I said heater controls first as I'm boiling even with the windows open when it gets stuck on hot!

I have a midnight blue 2l 8v 94

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Thanks for the offer Rob. I'd prefer on without holes.

For your sig, go into settings(top right) then scroll down and on the left you'll find how to edit your sig,avatar etc :)

I have a black uncut parcel shelf with straps all intact - based in bath, PM me if interested? Also have a all the window switches.

Tim

I have a black uncut parcel shelf with straps all intact - based in bath, PM me if interested? Also have a all the window switches.

Tim

How much including postage?

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I have a window switch £15 Posted!

Thanks. If I can't get a deal on the whole lot I'll def. be interested. Obviously postage will be cheaper if I can get it all together first.