Sign in to follow this  
lizzie

How much is my Corrado worth?

Another favour please.

I need to know roughly how much my car is worth, though I won't be selling it.

It's a mystic blue Storm, 1996 N-reg. Coming up to 92,000 miles. Virtually standard. VW full closure alarm (I think Thatcham Cat 1). Two owners, I've had it since April 1999 when it had done 28,000 miles. Full VWSH until last service done by John Bowles in Tunbridge Wells last month (thanks to whichever of you recommended him). Pretty good nick, paintwork has quite a few very small scratches which would probably T-cut out, plus a small bash on the rear bumper and a bigger scratch on the rear spoiler.

I've seen such a huge variation in prices between what the books say and what the cars are advertised at...

Thanks

Lizzie

Yeah probably 5.5 to 6.5 depending on condition, how long you want to wait for a good price etc etc.

paintwork has quite a few very small scratches which would probably T-cut out,

Metallic paint doesnt allow scratches to be polished out unfortunately.

I think its worth £2000............cash of course :lol:

Another favour please.

I need to know roughly how much my car is worth, though I won't be selling it.

It's a mystic blue Storm, 1996 N-reg. Coming up to 92,000 miles. Virtually standard. VW full closure alarm (I think Thatcham Cat 1). Two owners, I've had it since April 1999 when it had done 28,000 miles. Full VWSH until last service done by John Bowles in Tunbridge Wells last month (thanks to whichever of you recommended him). Pretty good nick, paintwork has quite a few very small scratches which would probably T-cut out, plus a small bash on the rear bumper and a bigger scratch on the rear spoiler.

I've seen such a huge variation in prices between what the books say and what the cars are advertised at...

Thanks

Lizzie

i would ignore what the "books" say.............afterall they dont take into account the "enthusiastic" demand for clean C vr6's especially storms

get the bumper fixed and it should make as others have said between £5k and £6k.....providing of course the wee scratches are just "car-wash" scratches

and just ignoe what majik has said.............somehow i think he's chancing his luck :-P :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: