KIPVW

Windscreen Washer Jets! (standard bonnet ones)

Hi All,

After some windscreen washer jets if anyone has any from a car being broken for spares please let me know.

Must be in good condition and no broken clip.

Thanks!

Kip

Kip - I've got two, taken from my VR. I made sure to keep them in good condition because I knew that one day someone would want them :)

Tenner posted to you if you want them mate. Incidentally they are the heated ones, not sure if they were all like that?

Tom, thanks mate i'll take them. Send me payment details please chap!

Need one of the plastic trims that goes on top of the door card too for drivers side if you have one but know these are hard to get.

Kip

Kip - bizarrely enough I do have one of those too. It's also from the VR and in perfect condition. I 'lost' it for ages then 'found' it still attached to the door which I'd hidden away in the corner of the garage all wrapped up! Couple of pics of the trim attached:

doortrim2.jpg

doortrim1.jpg

I would however be looking for good money for this as they are so rare and to be honest I'd prefer it to be collected to avoid damaging it in the post. Judith knows where I am so how does £40 collected for the washer jets and trim sound? I appreciate its a little bit of fuel but would rather not run the risk of posting it, even in a strong tube!

Yep will take it and the jets. hang onto them please and i'll sort payment when i collect if thats ok with you? or can send payment via paypal before. :)

Kip I brought some from my local dealer earlier this year, if that's of any help. And I still haven't fitted them yet.

Kip - bizarrely enough I do have one of those too. It's also from the VR and in perfect condition. I 'lost' it for ages then 'found' it still attached to the door which I'd hidden away in the corner of the garage all wrapped up! Couple of pics of the trim attached:

doortrim2.jpg

doortrim1.jpg

I would however be looking for good money for this as they are so rare and to be honest I'd prefer it to be collected to avoid damaging it in the post. Judith knows where I am so how does £40 collected for the washer jets and trim sound? I appreciate its a little bit of fuel but would rather not run the risk of posting it, even in a strong tube!

why are those trims rare??? doesnt every corrado being broken have two???

They do Karl but even then some are already broken so they get bought up pretty quickly. :)

yep - but they are normally cracked! Its rare to find a rado with both uncracked.

T

They do Karl but even then some are already broken so they get bought up pretty quickly. :)

when i broke both my brothers and my old corrado i could not sell them here, or on e-bay on a 99p reserve, how times (and prices change)

Just buy non heated ones from VW - £5 the pair!

Not buying them cos they are cheap they are what it came with and that's what's going back on! Cough! Concours! ;)