jamiehamy

Scottish Corrado meet - Sun shone!

Hello all,

I've been thinking about this for a while so decided I'd see if there was any interest. Lot's of people it'd be good to meet up

Not thought of dates yetbut thinking probably October sometime? I only say west because that's where I live, but if there is interest from a broader area, could try and centralise.

So just looking for a yae/nae first and then I can give it some good thought. I'm trying to work out somewhere that would work regardless of rain and that's not a Tesco covered car-park!

If there is interest, I'll start doing a spreadsheet to keep track of things :)

So, anyone? Yes/No and Location plz :)

Don't forget to piont this thread in the direction of anyone you think may be interested

Thanks all J

Edited by jamiehamy

I'm in Dundee and would love a Scottish meet... maybe meet in Falkirk or Stirling?? not far from either Glasgow, Fife, Tayside, Edinburgh. And Stirling is close to some nice wee drives.

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

Don't know if you heard about Aberdeen. Its a beautiful place for a meet :)

Seriously I'm working usually 6 days a week and not always have a weekend off but if I will get a day off when you decide to meet and it won't be far away I will pop up with pleasure.

To be honest I'm expecting to meet in some good place when wee can see something, so not fancy a Tesco car park etc.

What about Edinburgh zoo or safari ?? Can we drive in few Corrado's threw Edinburgh safari surrounded by lions, that would be fun :)

What about Edinburgh zoo or safari ?? Can we drive in few Corrado's threw Edinburgh safari surrounded by lions, that would be fun :)

I wouldn't want to jump out to take a few pictures though! :lol:

I wouldn't want to jump out to take a few pictures though! :lol:

But think of the pictures the others would get of you being eaten.

Right, I'll have a look into places n stuff and see where is best. Think somewhere about Stirling would be fair if we have Dundonian's and Fifers? :)

I would be interested but don`t know whether my Corrado would !!

Hopefully it should be road worthy by then !!

I`m in Ayrshire btw !!

I'm collecting my first VR at the weekend. I'm in Dumfries but don't mind driving a bit!

Would be nice to meet a few people.

Good stuff diarmaid! I got my VR from a guy in Lockerbie, he bought my yellow G60, apparantly it's still running about down there.

See that Alex, now you've volunteered to be eaten by lions everyone wants to come! :dance: :joker2:

See that Alex, now you've volunteered to be eaten by lions everyone wants to come! :dance: :joker2:

but i wanna live! :(

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Octobers miles away lol let's have one this month :) and another in october too :) ill come to both !

yeah! That would be cool...

how about meeting at doune? Theres a castle for some nice pics, some nice local pubs and lots of B roads.

Also, they have a hill climb circuit! :D

http://www.motorsportcircuits.co.uk/html/doune_hill_climb_guide.html

I work 9-5 Monday to Friday so i'd prefer a weekend or Friday night...

I drink beer on a Friday night, so I'd like Sat afternoon/Sunday :smug:

I was thinking Doune too, nice area and easy for most to get too. Thinking Sat afternoon or a Sunday also.

Soooo... not being very experienced at these things(!), lets go for date first.

I've got a wee spreadsheet in work where i've started tracking availability and locations.

Let's start with this month then, I'm free most Sat's n Sun's bar 11th.

Sooo how about we start at 17th/18th? :)