Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

damn, Think I want to swap my black leather for grey now... :roll:

Looks excellent! 8)

Bargain mate did you get the door cards grab handles etc??

Im after some late handles as Im swapping myn over to late at the mo...

Yeah it was a full interior - door cards - the lot! I'll be selling the old cloth soon and am not sure if I'll need the handles to sell with the door cards :?

My old handle covers weren't leather trimmed though...

Yeah it was a full interior - door cards - the lot! I'll be selling the old cloth soon and am not sure if I'll need the handles to sell with the door cards :?

My old handle covers weren't leather trimmed though...

8) hoping to have some sorted for the wkend.. if not I'll get some stock ones retrimmed...

Grabbed a quick shot of the C out side my mates house the other day that I thought looked pretty cool...

NIce dude I have only seen grey leather once in person over here in canada then saw a pic of one from the USA its really rare here.

Looks good, goes with your car real good.

super plush mate, still up for swapping drivers seats ;) your headrests look inslightly better nick than mine too, so could we swap them?

car looking sweeter by the day.... think I might also copy what you did with the number plates...

Talc, depends how you want to do the swap mate...

Would to like to swap your passenger seat for my drivers seat - giving me 2 minty front seats ;)

We need to come up with a contract of dibs on parts should you or I ever need to break our cars :lol:

On a more serious note - photoshoot soon... they'd look so good side by side!

GRRRRRRRR! Facking old people :mad:

left the car in town while I ran into a shop and came back to find the stoopid old woman that was sitting in the puke green Micra has opened her door into my door leaving a nice dent and a large chip in the paint right on the crease - probably completely oblivious to it too! Old people shouldn't be aloud to drive cars if they're that bloody thick....

anyone know of a good, cheap body shop in the Surrey area? I'm hoping I don't have to find a replacement door :cry:

Phil, phone one of those dent devils... They're excellent.....

Happened to my mate BM, guy came round to his house, pulled the dent out and touched up the paint... It was so good you couldn't even tell!!!

Cheers mate - it's got to be worth a shot... even if it's a temporary measure! Don't know if they can do it though due to it being right on the crease... will find out!

these dent repair peeple are the nuts!! gotta be worth a try... i had a few very noticable dents along the driver side taken out and now i cant notice them at all, and i am very picky.... i am sure you can get that sorted out relatively cheaply.

mike_g60, Were they on the crease and do you have a number for the company you used?

Feeling a bit more positve about this now... and have just found a company after a quick google search - Repair Magic and have asked them for a quote - should get a call tomorrow morning with some luck...

Yes mate he did one on the crease and it looked pretty damn good!Hes Based in portsmouth area (hampshire) hes done loads of cars including ferraris and has a good rep!!

Dings & Dents - Norman Payne - 07831 385738

Not sure what areas he covers tho....

Well if he's as good as you say then he's probably worth making a trip down to if he doesn't come this far in land... will give him a buzz tomorrow morning and update you with my progress 8)

Thank you...

Here's the damage - I've already touched in the damage as it was too much to look at...

Oh and a couple of pics of my other dub 8)

mike_g60, have spoken to Norman this morning and he seems confident (no pun intended) that he can sort the dent out - the only thing he can't do is the paint but tbh I'm happy to leave it with a bit of touch up until I can afford to get the rust sorted and the car blown over... so all good so far :)

Should hear from him at some point this week to make further arrangements...

Cheers for the name and number!