Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

Are you always drunk when you take pics? ;)

Nah, looking very good mate, lights are perfect, wheels suit it so damn much.

Like the smoked number plates :)

Looking good, Phillis! Loving the rims 8)

Thought about getting the number plate surround coded? Would totally finish off the back imho 8)

Are you always drunk when you take pics? ;)

Its just he's always drunk!

Looking good Phil.

Agreed on that colour coded suround. Would look good.

Cheers all :D

Rog, I've seen the quality of your spraying and I have a spare numberplate surround ;)

looking nice phil, but u need to sort that spoiler out before edition otherwise im gonna smack you with it :wink:

I have one that is less damaged and black in the pipeline thanks to Mr Failure 8)

Slightly tempted to leave it on as it would be amusing watching you try to slap me with it though :lol:

You knows Furks could take you and make you his Biatch.

(reckon two packs of the VAG paint and laquer would do it and would be happy to have a go)

"They say made in Itally on the inside of the spokes... I'm guessing they're MilleMiglia (sp) - don't know if they're discontinued but AFAIK they have stopped casting them for now so they remain fairly exclusive(not that it's the be all and end all)

Still don't know what to do though and sleeping on it hasn't helped much..."

yeh they are Mille Miglia and to the best of my knowledge, they are going out of business if they are not already out... i hear a few others are headed twords that fate as well... every one wants to buy cheap ugly wheels... atleast here in the states... i was really trying to get my hands on those wheels and couldn't so i bought Racing Hart C2's in need of some lips instead...

Racing Hart C2's look damn sweet IMO! Yeah they are Millie Miglia but were reproduced under liecence from Porsche - so really the next best thing to the originals 8)

In some ways it's nice to hear that producuction of these is stopping/has stopped but at the same time it's a shame that quality manufactures are going out of business :(

On the plus side I'm happy as Larry (he's always happy for some reason) - I got a grey leather interior in today and it rocks :D

The car is sounds so much tighter on the move - road noise is reduced, the stereo is clearer with more defined range, my doors close with a more positive thump and the whole car feels faster (ok, thats in my head :lol: )

Pics to follow...

lol I'm super knackered now! Chris came over with the van at 10 this morning and we were on the road to you by half past... got back for about half five :shock: and got stuck in! The seats and card have been well cleaned and fed and at about half seven we started pulling out the cloth... and with a short dinner break we were finished by 9.15 and got to the opub for the last hour of drinking time :D

What a day - I'm dead now but it's been totaly worth it!

and here's a few pics of the leather goodness! It's a strange feeling driving it tbh - almost feels like a different C (in a good way :D )

£20!

plus another £600 or so... :lol:

congrats phil and trust me when i say get some gliptone cleaner and conditioner abt £10 of ebay for both. bloody awesome stuff