Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

Thank you 8)

Going to No Rice last night in the LCR made me realise what I love about the C - it's turns a lot more heads... just want to get it sorted now so I can play in it as often as the LCR 8)

Well nearly 3 weeks since it came home and I still have a big stoopid grin everytime I drive it :mrgreen:

Grabbed a few more pics after this mornings clean and had a play with one - which is also now my new wallpapaer 8)

very nice, good to see you are still happy with the corrado, i know its hard o justify 2 nice cars like that, but they are different machines to drive, which means you dont get bored!!

Nice, nice, nice! Love the LCR, especially with those wheels. Gonna get it remapped?

Think I'd SORN the C if I was in your position. 16v's aren't fetching much at the mo' so not worth selling after all the hard work you've put in. In a couple of years time, get it out of the garage and turbo it!

Cheers fellas... I wish I had a garage to home the C in and do just that Andy but I don't, can't and may have to let it go... still having a mental battle over it so it won't happen until the summer at the ealiest - could do with some warmer weather and some motivation to get out there and get it sorted - clean and trip to the Phirm to work their magic :D

Cheers fellas... I wish I had a garage to home the C in and do just that Andy but I don't, can't and may have to let it go... still having a mental battle over it so it won't happen until the summer at the ealiest - could do with some warmer weather and some motivation to get out there and get it sorted - clean and trip to the Phirm to work their magic :D

the 20VT is rather tunable so I hear....;)

The C has left the building! More sad than I thought I would be tbh... the new project helps but I know I'll miss it (well some of it :lol: ) Was really hard to see it drive off all clean and sounding fantastic - I'm sure the new owner is uber chuffed with his purchase!

the new car isn't problem free but I'll talk more about that later on once things are sorted - for now I can say I'm chuffed with the way it drives, looks and it's great to have a mk1 to play with again!

Pics to follow tomorrow once it's clean 8)

Few pics of the Cab - taken by the previous owner - couldn't find the memory card for my camera after this mornings wash so my own pics will follow later...

Hehe, sweet, that cab looks mint....

should have had a quick check on condition of your interior before you sold the C, ;) could have swapped my driver seat for your passenger... ah well....

Shame Phil, really liked your Corrado :(

Oh well, there's always time to get another!

Loving the mk1. That interior...:shock:!

Yeah the interior is really nice - would love to stick some cream C Recaro's in there to finish it off but I'm not holding my breath on finding a pair!

Neil - the C's new owner - assured me he would sign up on here and keep all updated on the C... fingers crossed we'll all see it again, although in some ways I'd not mind if he didn't as it might be easier if I just forget about it rather than see it every time I come on line!

New avitar and sig pic comming soon!

i think you've made the right decision mate im selling the VR after M.O.T next week and going for a newer small engine or diesel as with the new job i get an immense mileage rate so if i can really cut down costs, with petrol and insurance it will save me loads in the long run

for example to get a ford ka insured on the road in bath with my 6 points and as a business user i'll be paying less than the VR when it was garaged on the island!

and a few more... wanted to go for a blast in the Golf after this but it's looking more and more like rain - sods law :roll:

Nice looking Golf youve got there Phil K..

Will it be staying like that or will it be going under the knife for some mods???

There could be one or two planned :lol:

Just waiting for the Yaris to sell and then the fun begins - should look a whole lot more special soon 8)

There could be one or two planned :lol:

Just waiting for the Yaris to sell and then the fun begins - should look a whole lot more special soon 8)

18's, a "french" body kit, and Hooge exhausts (x4), and a yellow vinyl retrim! :lol: