Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

Phil K's old C and others - new German Coupe!

Cheers for the comments guys... Jim you're right, I'm really pleased with the way the wheels look on the C - I was unsure about them until I fitted them but now they're on I'm chuffed... Just have to decide if I want to sell the BBS now (no point having them if I'm not going to use them!)

EDIT: Just though I'd add another pic - for page 2 8)

have started cleaning and polishing various bits and pieces over the w/e so thought I'd post some pics of my hard work :D

I got a new angle grinder attachment today if you wanna do yous this w/e fella ;)

Oh, got a pic of my old mk1 too - I miss that car :(

Now sitting 60mm lower and all the better for it :D

I don't know why VW didn't supply them at this height from new - it looks as though it should be this height IMO! Oh and a very big thanks to randal as he did most of the hard graft 8)

(more pics to come once it's a bit cleaner)

:lol: yeah yeah I know - just wanted a quick pic when i got home from work... will be sorting some better pics once I've washed it and have a half decent location

He's still a bit embarassed about the passe block paving Furks, hence it's on the road :lol:

Looking good Phil, should get one of that shiny engine bay up here too!

-60mm is deffinatly the height to go for in terms of looks, as i've said before if the corrado had been produced with VW's current design sensabilities it'd have had 17's and been lower as standard so applying those mod's looks 'right' and brings it up to date IMO.

looks good phil, nice work.

Thanks for the comments... really happy with the way it's looking now and can't help but look back at it once it's park and I'm walking away! Next on the "to do list" is the center section of the exhaust which had started blowing and got a lot worse last night :?

thats lloking really good though have u noticed one side sits abt 10mm lower and u notice any leaking in the shocks also....ohh yeah take right handers slowly tends too lose control when travelling between 10mph and 70mph :lol:

thats lloking really good though have u noticed one side sits abt 10mm lower and u notice any leaking in the shocks also....ohh yeah take right handers slowly tends too lose control when travelling between 10mph and 70mph :lol:

Now you mention it... don't worry I'll get the guy that sold 'em to me :lol:

Phil K, looking rather tasty there mate, sometimes wish i could go lower but then again i`m happy with H&R`s and 15"s (lowering caps next on the list....)