Alex_G60_Fanatic

Scottish Meet - Calling all Scot's!!

When would you llike the next meet to be?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. When would you llike the next meet to be?

• 8th or 9th of Oct
    • 15th or 16th of Oct
    • 22nd or 23rd of Oct
    • 29th or 30th of Oct

Hi all!

This is the thread for Scottish meets. If you fancy coming and meeting up with some fellow Corrado fella's north of the wall then make a post and I'll add you to the mailing list!

Next meet : Killin to Kenmore (Aberfeldy) finishing at the "The Courtyard" Pub

I've been through both this thread and the previous one it looks like MOST people can make this date. Please let me know though. If fewer than 5 can make it then I'll change the date.

The Location is also open to discussion... The only reason i chose it is because It is halfway between Dundee/Fife and Glasgow without being to far away from Aberdeen. Stirling castle was my other suggestion but I'd rather not meet in a town centre and stay there. The chosen route provides nice scenery and a decent pub (and a castle if we want to continue the theme!)

P.S. Those hoping for "Dundee Cake" may be given an alternative subject to availability

EDIT: Please vote on a date for the meet to be held!

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic

meeee...preferably before end of Oct as the old girl might be taken into hibernation when tax expires. :)

Count me in... if the old girl passes the MOT?

Still running like a bag of spanners just now but i'll try and make it along.

Do any of the venues or routes catch your fancy??

Who prefers what and where? is £20 admition to steep for a day out or just right for a full day of motor sport... I have to say... I am interested in the 9th @ scone personally! :D

Please stop reporting posts, manback. Alex has been a long standing member of this community.. you've just appeared, intent on having an argument. If you have a problem with Alex, deal with him personally - don't air your dirty laundry in public.

Please stop reporting posts, manback. Alex has been a long standing member of this community.. you've just appeared, intent on having an argument. If you have a problem with Alex, deal with him personally - don't air your dirty laundry in public.

Sorry about this Jim, I'm trying to sort this on Svag right now but he is persistent...

I'm game for the Rally at Scone Palace.

It looks like a great day but a long one. The rally Finishes at scone i think so that wont be till the late hours. 8-9. But if everyones up for it then It would get my vote!

Shame.

I love feeling fresh air around my nuts.

Can we all stop reporting posts. I keep getting emails, and it makes me sad.

Are only people called Scott allowed to attend?

This was my thought. Should be "Calling all Scot's", interesting though. Are tatty mk2's allowed? If I follow at a discreet distance?

This was my thought. Should be "Calling all Scot's", interesting though. Are tatty mk2's allowed? If I follow at a discreet distance?

Nah you have to hide with the other fuglies behind the bike shed!

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Shame.

I love feeling fresh air around my nuts

Salty...

Will try to get to wherever is decided but this is a busy time for me.