Alex_G60_Fanatic

Scottish Meet - Calling all Scot's!!

When would you llike the next meet to be?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. When would you llike the next meet to be?

• 8th or 9th of Oct
    • 15th or 16th of Oct
    • 22nd or 23rd of Oct
    • 29th or 30th of Oct

Thats too bad mate, i'm also a doubt as i might need to work , not sure yet but i think so :(

My Corrado is still being painted as expected so I`m out!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by too hot

Sorry, I wont make this either, 30th of the month would be ok, how does that suit other folks?

Still no MOT here but i'll let you know closer to the time... god i hate ABS!

Yes ABS certainly can be however there is hope, as your car was (I assume) registered prior to 2000, so long as you remove it completely you don't need it for the MOT. It's only if it's fitted it needs to be working.

HTH's

As for this meet I didn't check it out till now, keep me posted the old fashioned way Alex, and that is not a euphemism...

Yes ABS certainly can be however there is hope, as your car was (I assume) registered prior to 2000, so long as you remove it completely you don't need it for the MOT. It's only if it's fitted it needs to be working.

HTH's

As for this meet I didn't check it out till now, keep me posted the old fashioned way Alex, and that is not a euphemism...

smoke signals?

HTH's =QUOTE]

Didn't know that? Sounds way too easy to me, anyhow light is off for now and MOT is at 3 tomorrow. Better get my red rears off and stick the legal ones back on...

Didn't know that? Sounds way too easy to me, anyhow light is off for now and MOT is at 3 tomorrow. Better get my red rears off and stick the legal ones back on...

no he's right, Also conversely I know a chap who hooked his ABS light up to the ignition switch so it LOOKED like his ABS was working because he had fitted hubs without ABS sensors.... :lol: he went through fine ;)

I was advised to wire the light but after a little work and some raking about the scrap yard it's all working now, unfortunately it failed its mot today.

One CV boot and one steering rack boot. Sounds easy but one job i hate, removing the CV nut... ohh well, i know what I'm doing on friday night.

Yeah, looks that way. I'm out anyhow. No MOT (yet) and working this weekend.

Yeah, I read your thread... Bums mate. Hope this weekend goes ok for you.

I would like a meet. I'm a bit far away but would still be interested before the bad weather comes.

I would like a meet. I'm a bit far away but would still be interested before the bad weather comes.

I think that we have knocked this year on the head mate... I'm declaring the car off road as are some others folk. maybe best to leave it till next year now.

unless there is still anyone else interested?

Maybe a mad idea, but anyone fancy meeting up between Christmas and New Year?

I was going to declare my car SORN but I havn't done it yet.... Maybe I could be persuaded. ;)

Ive pretty much taken mine off the road over the winter, Im enjoying driving the Rocco so much now Im not missing the Corrado at all.

Alex - I took mine off the road when I got the S4 and regret it. It's in a garage gathering mould (it's damp - nothing I can do sadly).

I just miss the fun of it. The S4 is great, but very sedate and can be a bit dull. I miss the point and go fun of the Rado.

Plus cars hate being off the road. If you have problems now, you'll have more when you put her back on! Don't do it! :)

Alex - I took mine off the road when I got the S4 and regret it. It's in a garage gathering mould (it's damp - nothing I can do sadly).

I just miss the fun of it. The S4 is great, but very sedate and can be a bit dull. I miss the point and go fun of the Rado.

Plus cars hate being off the road. If you have problems now, you'll have more when you put her back on! Don't do it! :)

you tried opening the windows in the car?

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?59010-Who-knows-To-store-or-not-to-store.

If you have it in a dry garage you shouldn't have damp. My car on the other hand is on the driveway... hence my hesitation with declaring her off road.