carrots

i didnt no this

i was reading an old 2001 copy of pvw that i got off ebay.i didnt know there where only 20 corrado storm autos made,the rarest tho is the campaign model of which 6 where given to the highest volume uk dealers.these came with red leather,red carpet and steering wheel.the body is a dusty mauve.shame theres no pictures of it tho

The campaign might be rare but it's not to most peoples taste! There is I think, someone on here with one or certainly the interior of one. I saw one forsale a couple of years ago, you need to wear shades just to sit in it!

Always loved the Campaigns.. yes, the colour combo hasn't aged well but I love them for their rarity! Would have one in a heartbeat :)

Haha! looks like I'm loosing this 3 to 1 and Kip's not saying! Ok It's not to my taste........reminds me of the decor in a high class brothel I once found myself in on Parramatta road in Sydney:scratch:

Scroll down on here for a look at the interior. (Corrado that is.......not the brothel ;) )

http://www.squidoo.com/vw-corrado

Edited by Toohottotrot

Haha! looks like I'm loosing this 3 to 1 and Kip's not saying! Ok It's not to my taste........reminds me of the decor in a high class brothel I once found myself in on Parramatta road in Sydney:scratch:

That's why Jim likes it...

Hey - at least my taste is in HIGH CLASS brothels mate.. you prefer the seedy, run down "motorhome in the forest" sort of encounters ;)

I don't think I have seen a campaign model in the flesh but as some people say they are not to everyones taste, bright interior is a def no no from my side.

20 storm auto's though, take it thats 10 in green and 10 in mystic blue.

I used to hate the Campaign but looking at it now, it's actually grown on me! Compared to a lot of modern interiors trying too hard to be 'different' and funky, the Campaign's has actually aged quite well and looks quite coherent! I've seen some right nasty and tacky interiors in modern cars that make the Campaign look like a Bentley....

I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I'd rather live with the Campaign's clash of colours than this modern clash of colours....

Large Image.jpg

The words 'high class' next to 'brothel' must be an oxymoron.

Back on topic, only ever seen one in the flesh so I reserve judgement.