Jim

[Event] Stealth Racing RR Day - November 27th, 2011 -- PAYMENT

Will also be interested in coming to this. Don't have a rado anymore but will be in my mk1 golf. Also nice to meet like minded people.

Cheers Chad.

That's the plan!

You guys better buy some food cause I've got to stump up the money up front to cover the cost of it!

Thanks Fay - but you paid me twice! I'm guessing you didn't mean to do that (unless you were feeling very charitable). I know you're on your holidays now but have refunded you one of them.

Thanks Jim, much appreciated - I definitely had a few minutes of stupidity there :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, i'm just wondering if anyone has vagcom would you mind bringing it along? I would love to get my car scanned if you would be so kind?

Sent from my HTC Desire

Jim, car is now running but I need to alter some wiring and final refit so once that's done I'll pay if that's ok? Should be middle of the week.

Just a reminder to anyone who hasn't paid - please do so asap so Jim doesn't have to chase people!

9am start and please register with Jim when you arrive and we usually run as per the order on page one

Just under 2 weeks to go so can I remind people of some important points -

1. If you see Wendy whilst on your way there DO NOT try and keep up - it will only end in tears!

2. Wrap up warm, gloves / fleeces / scarfs etc

3. Check tyre pressures and tracking if you suspect to be off

4. Check the fluid levels and look for any signs of leaks

5. Low cars - Stealth can usually take anything up to 60mm, any lower and you might lose a splitter!

6. Bring drinks and some change to buy food - garage nearby but doesn't have a huge selection.

7. Don't spend too long inside the garage - You may like the smell but carbon monoxide isn't good for you!

Edited by Supercharged

Any yocals planning have a pre-evening drinks or meal? I'm gonna book my VR6 in at Stealth on the Saturday to have the tracking done (will be fitting all new front suspension :) and book a hotel like last time.

Up for a meet / meal / beverage, Neil. Trying to tempt Reidy up the evening before so would be good to get a few of us together.

Wonder if we could do a 'group buy' on deletion of factory immobiliser for any of us with the problem!!! lol

3. Check tyre pressures and tracking if you suspect to be off

5. Low cars - Stealth can usually take anything up to 60mm, any lower and you might lose a splitter!

These are the only two points that worry me a bit! I can handle loosing a splitter...what's the reason for the tracking? I was planning on having it done before hand anyway just need to find some time.

6. Bring drinks and some change to buy food - garage nearby but doesn't have a huge selection.

When was the last time you were in there?!? It's a mini-supermarket with hot drinks and pastries etc now mate.

Indeed. And as stated - we are going to run a BBQ doing some basic sausages / burgers, but running it at cost price - so should be reasonable!