Dude VR6

Shed clear out

Hi all,

It`s time to clear out the shed, and sell some of the parts I`ve been hording, swapped over, or just brought because I can. I was going to include pictures with all the parts so you all could see it is what I`m trying to sell, but am having trouble re-sizing the picture to upload. So if anyone wants a picture, I can Email them to you. But please keep all communion within the thread. Right here we go then

Lower VR6 inlet manifold, removed from the car 4 weeks ago to replace with a black powder coated one £15.

VR6 DOHC engine plastic, I have 2 of these, first is the standard silver one with one of the tabs broken £15.

Second is the later one with the letters in red £25.

VR6 Front air guide/Rad cover, Sold Floppyman

VR6 front HT lead holder, the one on the manifold £10.

A set of Standard VR6 injectors, ideal for cleaning and replace your ones £20.

VR6 standard upper manifold, removed 4 weeks ago when I fitted my chrome nanifold £40

VR6 polished upper manifold, never fitted ideal for someone who wants to improve there engine bay £60.

VR6 metal cam cover, removed from the car 4 weeks ago to fit new powder coated one £10.

VR6 standard front calipers, been off the car 6 weeks, come with hoses and pads £45.

288/312mm front calipers, I brought these just for the carriers, so have calipers going, they were painted by previous owner in red, but could do with a tart up £50.

Standard VR6 airbox X 2 Both Airbox sold

A pair of inner lower door trims, the ones that go over the carpet, all in very good condition £15

VR6 header tank with blue cap, removed when I did the MK4 conversion, comes with the black plastic trim to £10

VR6 standard front wishbone bushes, never used, pushed out to change for TT/R32 bushes £5

A pair of late front indicators, they both have small cracks in them, but don`t let water in £30 for the pair, or £15 each

Cig lighter with trim x2 £5 each

Cig lighter no trim x 2 free

Chrome door latch Sold Markfoster

Arial mount and gasket, used but in good condition £10

Late heater controls, parts missing but ideal for spares or repairs £5

Late heater controls, all in good working condition £60

VR6 aux belt tensioner Sold Markfoster

VR6 inlet pipe, the one from the airbox to the throttle body, think it maybe an early VR as its rubber not plastic but apart from that they look the same £10

A set of late indicatior/wiper stalks, in good condition apart fron the plactic trim infront of the hazard warning switch has come away, can be superglued £10

Late interior light/sunroof switch, in good working condition £10

VR6 plastic cam cover gasket, Sold Floppyman

A set if Im-pro rear tinted lights, in good condition £50

A set of standard rear lights, again in good condition £50

VR6 standard exhaust maniflod and down pipe £20

A set of front fog lights, both have small cracks in them, but don`t let water in them, £60 the pair, or £30 each

BBS 16" alloys, not sure what they are but they are in good condition, polished lips and black centre`s, they are ET55, and come with 20mm spacers, longer bolts, brand new McGard locking wheel bolts and tyres, all the tyres have 5/6mm of tread on them, would need collecting if possible but am happy for who ever buys to sort out there own courier at there own risk £350

I have tried to give a fair description of each part I`m trying to sell, and am open to a small bit of haggling, all prices don`t include P&P. And as I have said I`m happy to send you photo`s via email, just so you know what you are buying.

Edited by Dude VR6

I'm interested in the belt tensioner, door latches and in pro rear lights pending pictures. I'll pm you my email...

Ta

Mark

OK no worries

I'm interested in the belt tensioner, door latches and in pro rear lights pending pictures. I'll pm you my email...

Ta

Mark

Could you email me a pic of the lights in case mark doesn't want them

Thanks

Andy

That's some shed you've got to hold all that!

If the airboxes are 100% standard with no holes and both resonators in place (the plastic trumpets), I'll take one please!

Late heater controls, parts missing but ideal for spares or repairs £5

What parts are missing?

Is the heater direction cog ,the one that changes the direction of air to windows feet etc.Intact?

This cog has the two bowden cables attached,normally the lower cable destroys the track !!

If that cog is intact I`m interested

budhilton, PM me your emaill address and I`ll send them to you.

FishWick, PM on the way

robo22sri, PM on the way

too hot, Just re- stripped it to find out, the lower cog has a bit missing from the track, and the upper leaver is broken on the cable end

Edited by Dude VR6

Tell me more about the wheels!

They are 16" x 6.5" BBS alloys, am not to sure what they are, as I can`t find any numbers/name on them. I brought them off someone on here not to long after I first joined the forum, and the guy was selling up everything. I had them resprayed in black with a small flake in it, which you can only see in the sunlight, and the lips polished. I have some pictures of the wheels after I got them back, if you want me to email them to you. Also they are an ET55, but do come with longer wheel bolts which I brought new when I fitted them, 20mm spacers, along with brand new McGard locking wheel bolts that I never fitted. Tyres have loads of life left in them but arn`t anything trick.

Thanks for the pictures Dude, the lights aren't quite what I'm after so it's over to the other interested parties on those. I'd still like the tensioner and latches though so if you can work out a price including P&P we can take it from there.

Mark

Hi, could you send me a picture of the heater control panel (the £60 one) presumably it all works, I'm also after a sunroof/ light switch panel, can I have a pic of this as well, give me a total price including postage. Thanks

e mail [email protected]

Can I have the rocker cover gasket and the top radiator cover?

Thanks

Not A problem, I`ll PM you when I get back from work

budhilton,

too hot, Just re- stripped it to find out, the lower cog has a bit missing from the track, and the upper leaver is broken on the cable end

Yeah thats how they all go !!!

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

I`m also interested in the rear lights if they are not already away ????

Cheers MarkFoster for posting the pictures of the In pro rear lights, they are still avalible too hot if you are interested

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Coullstar

Sorry, not the same as I`m selling, but as fitted to my VR6

Edited by Dude VR6

Still got the other airbox?

If like Kevs it comes with all fixings needed then I'm interested. What are the filters like?

Jay

Still got the other airbox?

If like Kevs it comes with all fixings needed then I'm interested. What are the filters like?

Jay

The second Airbox is as said, with all fixings, but has a standard filter in it. I`m not to sure what condition its in, could possibly do with a new filter in it

Hi Just seen your post im a bit new to this.

I have recently bought a tired VR hence the user name which i intend to change when my pumpkin turns into a carriage in the coming year.

I am on the search for some nice parts what do you have left.

Regards Jenny

Hi Just seen your post im a bit new to this.

I have recently bought a tired VR hence the user name which i intend to change when my pumpkin turns into a carriage in the coming year.

I am on the search for some nice parts what do you have left.

Regards Jenny

All the parts without sold next to them are still up for grabs