Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers - on hiatus due to c*ck up

Thanks for the updates folks.

For those who paid me while I was away last week, thank you and I'll get yours in the post ASAP.

There are still 3 people who asked for parts in this thread who haven't paid, you know who you are :)

Cheers,

--

Olly

I havent been on this site for a month so thats why I havent payed! ;)

Great initiative!! Thanks in advance!

Hi andygal,

There's now just one person who I haven't heard from since sending out PMs, if this person drops out or I don't hear from them again I'll put you next in line.

If a set becomes available it's £11.60 delivered in the UK (first class signed for)

Cheers,

--

Olly

I believe that person is me. I'm happy to pass on this round and take up a later slot in the future. Sorry I took so long to respond, I plain forgot I had the pm. No excuse really.

Hello folks, thanks for the reports - nice to know of happy customers!

I haven't been told of any going missing in the post, so I'm happy to sell my reserve parts - a set consisting of 2 from batch 1 and 2 from batch 2. There are slight differences but I believe them to be functionally equivalent.

To be entirely fair I should offer these to Sean_Jaymo first as he is next in line, jpmaster if Sean is still in no hurry then you'll be next.

I'll probably have another batch made once I've recovered from the expensive winter holiday and have a few quid to float it.

All the best,

--

Olly

Haven't forgotten about you peeps, will give Sean_Jaymo a bit longer to respond to PMs and will generally come up with parts sometime soonish, will keep you posted.

Cheers,

--

Olly

I replied the other day? But I'll mention it here as well, I'm in no need for these at the moment so they are free to go to the next in the queue.

Cheers

Hi Folks, sorry for the radio silence - had a rather frantic week at work.

I've decided to build in a little bit of margin in order to be able to order stock of parts in advance so I can send parts whenever people show up in the thread.

As a result these will now be available to forum members for £13+P&P for a set of 4, as long as paypal friends & family gift (with button ticked to pay the commission) or direct bank transfer is used to pay. I'll probably put some up on eBay later, but at a higher price to cover the ebay and paypal fees.

P&P costs remain as before, for as long as I can keep raiding the stash of used jiffy bags at work :)

UK first class: £1

UK signed for: £2

Europe untracked: £3

USA untracked: £3.50

Europe tracked: £17 (yes, I know)

USA tracked: £15.50

Please note that if you don't wish to use tracked / signed for delivery, I can't really do much if the postie decides to chuck them over a hedge.

Plenty of parts now in stock so will send out payment details via PM now to those currently waiting.

If you find this post and wish to order parts, either post in this thread or PM me directly and let me know how many sets you require, where in the world they'll be sent, and what postage option you require.

All the best,

--

Olly

Been away for a while and totally missed this, are any still available ? I would need a full set for my old girl.

let me know.

Cheers.

Al.