Philuk

Betta Motoring Discount for CF - Enter Our Competition Win £25 of Autoglym

We have just launched our new website and we are willing to offer Corrado Forum members discount!

Just enter the code CF10 into the code space on checkout and receive 10% off your order!

Woop Woop!!

website address is http://www.bettamotoring.co.uk if you have any questions feel free to ask me :)

Enter the Competition here http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536507_258996124190105_146067748816277_560244_199589278_n.jpg

For a Chance to Win an Autoglym Gift Pack worth £24.99

Cheers!

Phil

Edited by Philuk

Moved to suppliers :)

Thanks, Phil. Some good stuff on there- may have to invest in some ramps at some stage!

Ring Xenon Ultima 120% Brighter bulbs are in stock now. From what ive heard these bulbs are awesome! ive not tried them yet (cause ive got HIDS in) but we have sold alot of em so far and the reviews from ring and people who have used them are looking quite good!

http://www.bettamotoring.co.uk/ring-xenon-ultima-h4-rw1272-120-brighter-bulbs.html

link for the H4 Bulbs

Dont forget to put your discount code in at the checkout to recieve more discount CF10

Thought these might be of interest to some people. Lights on Buzzer. Wire it inline and when you turn off the ignition the buzzer sounds. with the corrado not having one and lights getting used more and more as winter comes in i thought they might be of some use.

http://www.bettamotoring.co.uk/carpoint-light-indicator-lights-on-buzzer.html

Dont forget your Discount! CF10

Ring Xenon Ultima Bulbs are selling VERY well! i see a couple of people have used the discount code which i am pleased about, If they could leave a review on the site about them and put something on here it would be nice! =)

Cheers!

Pioneer DEH-140UB CD/MP3/USB/Aux Stereo!

The Pioneer DEH-140UB is a car radio with a rich technical design and intuitive operation.

Alongside its CD player and radio receiver the radio features a front AUX input for connecting to portable audio equipment such as MP3 players. USB devices and MP3 libraries can easily be integrated via the front USB port. The Pioneer DEH-140UB features intelligent audio enhancement technology for improving lesser quality MP3s and CDs and creating an overall better listening experience. The Pioneer car radio offers 4 x 50W output that can also be expanded via its switchable preamp or by adding an external power amplifier. The radio's intuitive and comprehensive design allows for better safety when using on the road. An optional remote control can be connected via an adapter to the car's steering wheel.

Highlights:

MP3 compatible USB port for direct playback of MP3s from USB storage devices such as USB sticks and MP3 players

MP3 compatible CD player

AUX input for connection to external audio devices such as MP3 and CD players

MP3 audio enhancement (Advanced Sound Retriever)

Built-in FM radio with RDS support and 24 station presets

Reads ID3 tags

Theft-proof, removable control panel

Features:

Connections: 1 x USB, 1 x 3.5mm jack AUX input

Playable formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA, WAV

Supported USB file systems: FAT16, FAT32

Automatic and manual tuning

MOSFET amplifier with 4 x 50W output

Repeat function

Intro function

Bass, Mid and Treble adjustable

Fader/Balance adjustable

Red key illumination

Supports Cyrillic character set

LCD display

Available on our ONLINE Store http://www.bettamotoring.co.uk/pioneer-deh-140ub-car-cd-player-stereo-radio-cd-mp3-aux-usb.html

Dont forget to use your Corrado Forum Discount Code CF10 and Recieve 10% off your order!!

While Stocks Last!

For all you enthusiastic Car Cleaners or detailers! This is the range you need be looking at!

We have just got some of the Dodo Juice Range in which will be increasing as it becomes available to us!

Born To Be Mild Shampoo - Ph neutral shampoo to clean but also protect your wax!

Sour Power Shampoo - Ph Neutral shampoo with added gloss enhancer

Lime Prime - For Pre-Wax cleaning and cleansing. Preparing the surface of your car for waxing!

Supernatural Hybrid Wax - Half wax, half sealant, Supernatural Hybrid makes your car shine whilst protecting it!

Tropical Red Mist - Detailing spray to keep your paint protected between Waxing.

All is available on http://www.bettamotoring.co.uk

Dont forget to use your CF10 Discount Code to Recieve discount at the checkout!!

Hi Phil, just placed an order for the Pioneer for my GF's car. Cheers :D

Just seen it now mate. Bit sad to be looking before work i know but will get it out in the morning for you :)

The Pioneer isnt available in Amber from what i can see, I can get a Alpine Unit in Amber and its the Alpine CDE-120RM

The price on this item is £89.99 Plus £5.95 carraige which comes to £95.94.. Then minus your CF10 discount brings it to £86.94.

The Spec is as follows

Alpine CD-120RM

Radio CD/MP3.

Front USB and 3.5 Aux in.

Pre Out.

4x50w.

Amber Illumination.

Its not on the website atm but i can list it if you want.or you can just give me a ring on 01723 376245 and i can do the order like that.

If you know the model number of the Pioneer then i can certainly look into it.

Or if there is another model of stereo you like the look of then lemmie know. If you want something thats a better spec then there is always the JVC KD-R621 which i can do a decent price on and its got the variable colour screen on it.

Cheers!

P.S JMC Glad you recieved it in good time! :)

Thanks Phil, I'll have a look at that Alpine in a little while.

That Pioneer is such a good deal and has the aux input I wanted too! I only ask about the amber lighting as it says on Pioneer's website it comes in Amber flavour. It's for the Tourer you see, which has that 80s BMW orange glow everywhere, so it would be spot on if you could get it!

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/25/121/61/DEH-140UB/index.html

EDIT, looks like the model number is different for each colour, the amber one is DEH-141UB!

Edited by Kevin Bacon

I See - Unfortunatly the only ones that are available are the 140UB, 140UBB & the 142UB(green) WAS available but we have ran out of them aswell :/ there was no sign of the 141UB being available. The supplier that we use for just stereos and speakers dont list the amber one either im afraid :(. So cant help with that one. The Alpine unit has both USB and Aux on the front but its a lil bit more money!

Bummer, that's typical isn't it!! Oh well, thanks Phil. I'll give it some thought tonight. The red one may fit in with my dash lighting actually.

yea if im honest the red one is the best looking one out of the red and blue. The blue one isnt actually blue buttons its just got a blue LCD and red buttons. I didnt know this until it came in otherwise i would of got all red :/ lol!

New stuff going online all the time! Some of the best prices for trailers and trailer accessories! these are selling very well atm!

what stink you after mate?! I have got some on the shelf! let me know what flavour and ill let you know if we have it! :)

TBH i havent used the california scents! And the only one we havent got in stock right now, is...... Cherry!

I have got

Golden State Delight

Laguna Breeze

Newport New Car

Palm Springs Pineapple

Fresh Linen

Capistrano Coconut

Napa Grape

Montrey Vanilla

Grape Vanilla Delight are good

Pineapple doesnt smell of much

Vanilla is sun tan lotion

Linen smells like clean pants

New Car isnt so good

Breeze is like sherbert

Can do em for £2.95 plus £1.00 P&P. Ill list em on the website now and you can get your discount on em aswell ;)

P.S Cherry will be back in stock so i will list in on the site but wont be here till late this week early next week! :)

We are giving away an Autoglym Gift Kit worth £24.99 to one lucky person!!

All you have to do to enter is LIKE and SHARE our page/link to enter the competition.!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258996124190105&set=a.258996120856772.58708.146067748816277&type=1&ref=nf

Is the Link!

The draw will be held on the 1st May 2012 and we will contact the winner on that day!!

Good Luck!