Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

Corrado spotting Feb 04 Archive

not really the point of this thread but.... spotted chrisvr6NOS in newcastle, heading towards newcastle town center at about 11.30 on wednesday night. Was in my mates massive white renault van and got all excited going

" :shock: :shock: I KNOW HIM OFF THE FORUM!!!! "

.... i'd had a few pints :oops:

Also spotted a dark blue 16v with a reiger (i think) bumper, he followed me from prudhoe in northumberland to the turn off for the scotswood bridge in newcastle. we spent most of the way with a white scooby sandwiched between us, our own little convoy! :D whoever it was, sounded like he had more than just a 16v under the bonnet, hope mine sounds nearly that good! :twisted:

right, seeing as I only see one a month, and I saw it today, I won't see another one for 4 weeks.

Aqua Blue G60, driving through Headington (Oxford), then over the Green Road Roundabout (I honked, you ignored), down the A40, I flashed (you ignored), pulled level with you and waved (you ignored), then when I over took you I stuck my hazards on (you ignored) :(

When will someone wave back :(

Red Corrado G60 with Black leather interior at 2:57pm this afternoon just outside Glasgow Caledonian University. I was crossing the road wearing my crazy hat and you drove past me and got stopped at the lights. I suspect it may have been Fat Tony as he works in Glasgow. Was it you matey, car looks reallllllly nice. Plate starts G60 *** 8)

Last week, Green M reg VR6 turning into the Ipswich rail station as I was walking to catch my train. Black L reg 16V drove past me as I was walking home from the station after work, in the same day! Burgundy 16V on the same road this morning.

3 bloody corrados on the same stretch of road.....that's just silly. I'm going to launch an official embargo on Corrados entering Ipswich, there's far too many of them as it is!

K

Two more of the damn things tonight....at the train Station, AGAIN! 2 x H reggers, 16Vs presumably, a red standard one on Sebring alloys, the other in black with 17" 5 spokers.

Dark corrado, either black or green, drove past me on warmley ash road and didnt see me! :roll:

Saw a very nice dark red VR in the Manchester area , just off oxford rd in a parking bay. Next to it was a 16V with a loada damage!!

G-Master,

that was me that Thursday. Just on my way home from work. Yeah live in Andover, well for the next few weeks anyway.

Been visiting my folks in Hinckley, saw a Met Green C probably a VR as it had 5 spokes, anybody here?

Saw a very nice dark red VR in the Manchester area , just off oxford rd in a parking bay. Next to it was a 16V with a loada damage!!

Hi that was me mate (the sherry pearl VR6) and I saw a black 16v there in the morning and felt sorry for it! It was in a state. :(

Was that mk2 8v gti there yours? I see it parked there quite regularly near Scu Bar. Nice car and nice wheels by the way!

Parked up next to a purple 2.0l 16v on an M plate in the high street of Market Harbour in Leicestershire on Thursday between 3pm and 5pm,....ummm was very nice but not as nice as mine!

:p

Red 16v approaching whiddon down roundabout on A30, yesterday bout 12ish - you flashed Ta :lol:

Tattie G60 at last i've spotted some one on the forum :!: Just seen it's says colour is black looked like aqua blue to me :? nice G60 though how much have you lowered it :)

g-master,

not been lowered.......yet (well as far as I can see anyway) - still looks like a 4x4.

Done a lot of the little things so far. Alarm, new stereo, supercharger refurb, cam belt, new front tyres, FK M3 style lights, clear indicators, uprated wiring loom and just putting better door cards in. Spent f loads already.

After I've moved it house will be time for a complete respray (loads of little bits need touching up plus a front bumper repair) and some Wolfrace Octane wheels.

Aqua Blue coloured, K plated Corrado.. possibly 8v or 16v judging by the alloy wheels heading southbound on the M6 at about 1pm today outside of Birmingham.

You wouldn't have seen me as I was in a Ford Focus!

spotted furki"snizzele" and d'boys c's on sat ...looking and sounding good guys ... :lol:

Aqua Blue coloured, K plated Corrado.. possibly 8v or 16v judging by the alloy wheels heading southbound on the M6 at about 1pm today outside of Birmingham.

You wouldn't have seen me as I was in a Ford Focus!

It wasn't me :lol: I was on the M6 about that time on Saturday though... :roll:

I did get flashed by a Dark K plate 16v on the M1 going past Daventry (M1) north bound at about 12.30ish, you went past me in the 3rd lane, looking at my car & then flicked your hazards lights to say hello... :D

anyone here?

Saw a metallic blue slammed C with a 'frenched' style rear bumper . Reg No something beginning G8 .... On the Weyhill road in Andover. I was coming out the turn for the VW garage

Phatvr6-i remember saw you in the distance so i gave the little 1.4 all it had!! looked like gordans golf???(polo mite be gone at the end of this week so more money to mob theC

SPOTTED really tasty blue VR6? with cfm stickers on M1 sthbnd between jct9 & 8 jan 30th ,the day i registered. :D

saw a nice lookin C in Acomb YORK tonight would have been a VR6 by the sound it made and also had some nice wheels on it too

Standard looking 2.0 16v in Edinburgh today, erm, round the corner from a post office, not too far from the Dreghorn cutoff.

Reg was somethin like M898 PHP, and it was a dark colour, possibly dragon green.