Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

Corrado spotting Feb 04 Archive

SPOTTED really tasty blue VR6? with cfm stickers on M1 sthbnd between jct9 & 8 jan 30th ,the day i registered. :D

Hi mate, what colour is your rado?

I got waved by a guy in a dark grey 16v the other wk heading south were you mentioned... :)

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... 5&start=20

hiya bally it cud have been me if it was about 7.30 in the morning, i dont mean to be thick but wats a rado :?

forgot to answer your ? its either dark green met or grey depending on wether u look at log book or mot

SPOTTED really tasty blue VR6? with cfm stickers on M1 sthbnd between jct9 & 8 jan 30th ,the day i registered. :D

Myn is blue, does have the CFN stickers, it may have been me, but is not a VR6..... :roll:

you did give me a wave as I looked across...

hi ya yes bally i think it was u cuz i remember thinking i wish mine was that tidy.

PS i writing this at a terminal in heathrow while waiting to remove a lexus LS430 thats been on display its only 1.10am :!:

Hi Sten, whereabouts in Luton are you, as I have seen a dark coloured 16v around, but it's always been to far away to acknowledge.

Oh, I've also seen a bright yellow C, not sure what type in Watford, twice now in three days. Guy driving it has long hair in a ponytail.

saw a nice lookin C in Acomb YORK tonight would have been a VR6 by the sound it made and also had some nice wheels on it too

There's blue one with 17" Khan alloys on it always parked outside the pizza shop on Hull Road near Tang Hall. Private plate. same one?

Followed you up from the Sheppard and Flock, you turned off towards Odiham, nice 17"'s, I was in the MK2 Golf behind.

hi ya yes bally i think it was u cuz i remember thinking i wish mine was that tidy.

PS i writing this at a terminal in heathrow while waiting to remove a lexus LS430 thats been on display its only 1.10am :!:

:oops: Cheers for the nice comments, myns aint noway tidy Sten, loads of dents & scratches, poor cars got so many stone chips, always dirty due to alot of motorway driving.. :roll:

Yours looks in very clean condidtion... :) hope to maybe see you again on your travels... :wink:

Matt, still havent seen you on the M1 yet.....

hope to bum into you again...

is this the right place for that? :shock: :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think your avatar makes it quite clear which team your batting for :lol: :lol:

but funny never the less!! :flower: :norty:

i think your avatar makes it quite clear which team your batting for :lol: :lol:

but funny never the less!! :flower: :norty:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's blue one with 17" Khan alloys on it always parked outside the pizza shop on Hull Road near Tang Hall. Private plate. same one?

that one is a VR6 and is very quick but i aint seen it for a while!! the one i saw has some ACE wheels on it in multispoke cos it was parked outside a house last night and i passed it a couple of times!!

Was on the M25 this morning at about 8:15ish and there was a C behind me and a C next to me in the outside lane We kept in close formation (behind/next to each other) for a couple of junctions (about 12-14).

Must have looked like we were in convoy!!

One of the C's was a grey 16V, the other I think was black or v.dark blue, there was not a model badge on it but judging from the wheels I think it was an 8V.

They both looked v.tidy and unmodified.

I was going to flash or put my hazards on but I didn't want to look like a prat if it wasn't someone from the forum :roll:

Was it anyone on here??

Sat in the pub tonite at about 9.30 and out of the window spotted a gorgeous red C on some sweet rims turning into St. Owen Street in Hereford, reg was J62 JNO I think, only the 2nd C I've seen here in 3 MONTHS! :-P

On the way to the gym tonight, along Chesser Ave, Edinburgh. M plate green storm. Gave each other a nod at the red light, i went right, u went ahead.

Noticed a sprog or two in the back - nice family car!

Woo-hoo! Got my first ever response from a fellow Corrado driver today :D On my way to Edinburgh this afternoon and was heading down a dual carriage way at about 13:20 and what was coming towards me but a dark (couldn't tell if it was black or dark metallic blue) Corrado! Gave him a flash (oo-er :wink: ) and a wave and got the same back. Well chuffed. Anyone on here? What I could see briefly was very tidy indeed 8)

Busy wkend for rados...

Spotted the rear end of James old G60 at 3.00pm on the High Street on Bedford, looked sweet..

Aqua Blue Rado not sure if it was a G60 or 16v, but running 17's going down Tavistock street about 3.20pm just as I left Carnossieur..

Another aqua blue spotted in city centre of Portsmouth about 4ish y'day, L plate VR6..

On the A3 heading towards London spotted a VR6 with P/plate reading H* VR6 aqua Blue, anyone here?

I wasn't in my rado, in the mrs's Polo... :)

dark - black/blue/green corrado on the back of truck this morning (16/02/04) on the M4 about 7.30 around J10 west bound.

Looked nice, big shiney rims. Took a pic on my phone, but it didnt come out 2 good.

t did look very similar to Nik Patel's

hiya matt im on farley hill ive yet to see any other rados around, yours looks well fat

bally if thats wat you call tatty im stevie wonder