P3rks

Car now gone see link in 1st post for new thread

Hey,

The clocks will be sold as a whole, sorry.

The oil cooler is immaculate. 2,000 miles old so nice and fresh, when I checked a few weeks ago the cooler itself was minty fresh with no marks to the fins.

Would you do the clocks posted to leicester for £50?

Cheers

Scott

Would you do the clocks posted to leicester for £50?

Cheers

Scott

The Clocks are provisionally Sold at £55 Posted. If the sale falls through I'll let you know.

Hi mate, any word on the sensor?

Thanks.

PM'd

Hi, do you have the front bumper? Ta!

I do but it requires a paint as I wasn't planning on keeping it. Yours FOC if you can get it before the weekend is over.

Im being lazy here but is the gearbox sold?

PM'd

The Clocks are provisionally Sold at £55 Posted. If the sale falls through I'll let you know.

No probs, i assume they require the vacum sensor on the back of the clocks if not I will take it

Cheers

Scott

No probs, i assume they require the vacum sensor on the back of the clocks if not I will take it

Cheers

Scott

Hey, the clocks are complete and fully working, including the correct 2bar blue vacuum sensor on the back. PM'd anyway.

Any pics on the subframes?

Tempest

Not yet, sorry for the delay, stupid work commitments and less and less daylight is making photo opportunities hard. Expect them soon though.

Hi

I'm after the g60 engine loom would you be willing to sell it?

Yes! PM'd

Hi mate, did you get my message regarding payment for the sensor?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Forgot to mention, do you have the plastic cover for the passenger side boot hinge aswell?

Thanks again.

Do you have the supercharged rear badge? I'd like it if its going?

Never had the 'supercharged' badge. have the G60 one though?

Hi mate, any word on the sensor and boot hinge??

Thanks

I dropped you a PM.

I don;t have the boot hinge, But have the sensor.

I'll PM you again now.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Do you have the supercharged rear badge? I'd like it if its going?

Never had the 'supercharged' badge. have the G60 one though?

Hi mate, any word on the sensor and boot hinge??

Thanks

I dropped you a PM.

I don;t have the boot hinge, But have the sensor.

I'll PM you again now.

UPDATED LIST

Engine:

• Cylinder head - Recently rebuilt. Which is ported and polished, this has been pressure tested with new stem seals, re-lapped valves, skimmed and also had new exhaust studs. All of this work was done approximatly 2,000 miles ago by a local coach works - £200

• G-werks Stage 5 charger - Covered roughly 6,000 miles since rebuild, seals are good and makes great boost pressure (10psi on full load with my free flowing mods). I have the certificate from G-werks to prove the stage 5 rebuild. This will come with a G-Werks 68mm Pulley - £600

• Boost return delete kit - £50

• Gearbox, Original G60 - No wines or crunches, nice and tight - £100

• G60 Alternator - £40

• PG Block - approx 130k, excellent bottom end, no knocks, oil leaks or the like - £100.

• PG Block no:2 - Approx 100k, was my working spare which I was going to rebuild for a 16vG60, has been sat for a few years - £100

• G60 Specific ISV - £30

• Cam Cover - £20

• Cam Cover 2 (cleaned and sanded ready for paint) - £20

• Charger bracket and tensioner - £35

• OE VAG exhaust manifold and downpipe - £100

• Solid Front Engine Mount, G-Werks Supplied - £50

Drivetrain:

• 305mm Brembo Brake Calipers, complete with good 4x100 VW disks and pads, hoses, come fastened to the G60 hubs with good recent bearings - £700

• G-max suspension kit, 40mm all around iirc. Suitable for a VR6 - £100

• Fully Rebuilt Rear axle - powdercoated black, recent hand brake cables, bearings, VAG discs and pads, VAG shield, VAG rubber bushes and MK4 Alloy Callipers with hoses. Covered no more than 6,000 miles - £250

• Pair of G60 drivehafts, recent CV joint work in the past 6k - £60

• Rebuilt G60 Front subframe - Powdercoated black, with ARB, powerflex bushes throughout, recent MK2 diesel gearbox mount, G60 rear mount and wishbones - £200

• Standard G60 Front Subframe as taken off a 130k car, ARB, wishbones, all still nice and tight but with a recent MK2 Diesel gearbox mount and G60 rear mount - £100

• Front Cross Member, including standard bushes - £30

• Front Cross member, freshly powdercoated with brand new powerflex bushes - £50

Interior:

• Early Style Grey Leather, door cards, front and back seats with warning triangle, good condition, slight wear as expected from 20 year old leathers - £350

• Revo Boost Gauge with SWG drivers side vent pod, all wiring/pipes supplied - £50

• Black Parcel shelf - Mint but requires one rubber strap - £20

Exterior:

• Early Style Fogs, very good condition - £50 the pair

• Early Style Indicators, slightly murky (just need a clean) and a hairline crack on the o/s - £20 the pair

• All body panels and windows are available, it has the late wings and a bonnet too. Offers.

• Spoiler + Mech, fully working - £50

Thanks!

Still interested in the rebuilt rear axle, rebuilt front subframe and powdercoated front cross member, just waiting to hear back from you

hi sorry for not reading through all of the pages for an answer but its got quite lengthy this post. do you have the bonnet release cable? what condition? how much?

cheers

Do you have the gear stick assembly? I don't need the cables to the box.

Thanks

Sorry.. It's long gone :(

Hi, I asked on edition if the leather interior is still available but no reply. Have you still got it?

Never heard anything on E38, when was this? It's still available. PM'd

hi sorry for not reading through all of the pages for an answer but its got quite lengthy this post. do you have the bonnet release cable? what condition? how much?

cheers

I wish I did as mines just gone all funny.. It was scrapped with the car!! Nooooooo!