P3rks

OBD1 2.9 VR6 inlet manifold, throttle body and rockercover

I'm after a full inlet manifold (both parts), a throttlebody and a metal type rocker cover (I'll take a plastic one if need be).

Must be from a OBD1 2.9 VR6.

Thanks.

I'll have these in a couple of weeks once my OBD2 upgrade has been completed, can only offer collection only from Stoke though...

Pete

Got all of these. Although I will have to check on the rocker cover to be certain.

Manifold is polished (upper), but would need a bit of elbow grease to get back to perfect

TB is bored/ported/polished

Planning on taking these off this friday so can add pictures then if of interest

I've got both the manifold and the throttle body in for sale at the moment for £30 each, TB inc postage and manifold plus postage. £50 for both collected, depending on whereabouts in Sheffield you live I could be pretty close to you too as I'm about 5 minutes from M1 J30. No spare rocker cover though.

I've got all the bits, but it maybe easier to get the manifolds that are A bit closer to you. But I have a metal cam cover if you want £20 plus postage.

Dont mean to jack the thread so please sort enthusiastowned out first, but after he's sorted I am also looking for the same three item's, unless enthusiastowned doesn't want them all.

Daz

I've got both the manifold and the throttle body in for sale at the moment for £30 each, TB inc postage and manifold plus postage. £50 for both collected, depending on whereabouts in Sheffield you live I could be pretty close to you too as I'm about 5 minutes from M1 J30. No spare rocker cover though.

I'll take them. PM'd

I've got all the bits, but it maybe easier to get the manifolds that are A bit closer to you. But I have a metal cam cover if you want £20 plus postage.

I'll take the rocker cover. PM'd