voo51

Breaking Black non sunroof 1995 Corrado L041 parts pag 1

Sorry Rustynuts the dials got snapped up straight away.

MontyG I have got to look into how to remove the windscreen, are you local to woodville, swadlincote? As I couldn't deliver it.

Hello mate,

What's the driver's side door handle like? Stainless striker or original? I've just lost another one :(

Cheers

Stone

Drivers door handle is ok, I think it is the original. Pm me if you are intrested.

Ben Wood - Yes I have the dash, looks spot on to me. It is a late one in black. Again, PM me if you are intrested.

hi mate is it met black am lookin for the shell which i can trailer away,obviousleywhen u sold everything else.how is it overall for rust

Is the headlining available?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Is the headlining available?

I'm afer a bit of trim but I'm not sure what it's called. Just beneath the accelerator pedal there is a metal stop which the pedal hits when you press it down fully. The stop is threaded and what should be on there is a piece of plastic trim that screws down over the top and secures the carpet.

Do you have that? In black?

Drivers door handle is ok, I think it is the original. Pm me if you are intrested.

I did, but no reply so far...forum may have eaten it though! Just wanted to check the central locking cable was still attached.

I could do with both the caps that hide the windscreen wiper nuts as well if you could chuck them in :)

Stone

Oh man why are you breaking a non sunroof model?!?!

I've been after one for so long lol.

Hi Vicki, have you got the rear bumper iron please and it's price and condition? Many thanks, Phil

Yes I have. The rear bumper will be coming off in the next few days so I will send you some pictures.

What condition are the front door seals in?? NOT the ones that are on the door THE one that goes around the body of the door frame

Must have no spilits or parts where its come apart

Cheers

Jon

Hi Vicki, just sent you a pm, but I'm not sure if it went or not as there's nothing in my 'sent' box or anything.

Neil.

Hi Riley, I am afaraid the front bumper has already gone.

I have got to get rid of everything Corrado related as it is taking up valuable room and we are only 4 months away from having our baby so if anyone would be interested in a bundle of Corrado items. Collection would be better due to the size of everything altogether but a courier could be arranged.

I HAVE DECIDED TO SPLIT THESE INTO BUNDLES....

Interior parts....

Late black dash board (has the top centre consol fitment broken off but centre consol still fits fine), gear stick surround with silver Kharmann badge on, front dash speakers, black passenger under dash shelf,headlamp switch, late indicator stalk,late wiper stalk, speedo surround (might have some cracks on it), lighter and surround, fog light switch, various dash vents + anything else dash related I can find £ 55 +postage

black carpet (some wear on drivers side),tailgate bung, boot foams, tail light bulb circuits, rear strut top covers black carpet that goes under the rear armrest,full set of front and rear seat belts £45 +postage

black b pillars, black c pillars (some marks on the bottom of one), grey c pillars, black parcel shelf supports with speakers, all the black plastics that go around the tailgate, black gear tunnel + anything lese pillar related I can find £50

both front door cards (not in great condition at all but could be re upholstered?) with speaker pods and speakers, black cloth rear door cards, black passenger interior handle and face strip, late electric window switches + anything else door card related I can find £45 +postage

Exterior parts......

front splitter metal bracket, black rear spoiler, black wing mirrors, black rear bumper, roof rails, rear tailgate with glass and spoiler mechanism. front inner wheel arches. drivers front late indicator lense.front wiper motor, drivers door with electric window mechanism and glass( has some damage contact me for more info) £110 +postage this lot really needs collecting though due to the door and tailgate lid.

Engine parts........

2l 8v alternator, air box, air box pipe, dizzy cap and ht leads. coolant bottle and black lid and anything else engine related I can find. £40 +postage

Set of 15 inch standard Corrado 5 spoke alloy wheels with good tyres. The wheels could do with a refurb.. £ 85 + £30 postage

These are all used, may have odd marks on. They are off a 1995 VW Corrado 2L 8V with paint code t041.

ALL BUNDLES ARE O.N.O.

All the parts are in Woodville, Swadlincote DE11 area