ChrisL

RH ZW1's

there was a 2nd hand set on e-bay that finished last night at 325 pound with the reserve not met, they were in dorset and had just been re-furbed, i will get you the link later if your intrested??

karl

there was a 2nd hand set on e-bay that finished last night at 325 pound with the reserve not met, they were in dorset and had just been re-furbed, i will get you the link later if your intrested??

karl

5 x 100...?

I have Kev's old set which I never used - 99% mint with tyres and 5th wheel also!

PM me your email address if interested as I need the space!

I have Kev's old set which I never used - 99% mint with tyres and 5th wheel also!

PM me your email address if interested as I need the space!

PM'd mate

no its not that auction mate, its for a full set off a corrado. and Steve if Chris does not take them off you im interested also.

Nah was replying to Chris' original post Karl. But like its been said, check german ebay, some bargains to be had if they will post them!

If you can sell the wheels dont hold them back for me as I haven't decided yet and it make take a bit to do it! I love the RS's but always wanted some RH ZW1's.

Still seriously thinking about RH's, especially now I need to pay for the car repair. My RS's are 7 1/2" ET33

Standard RH Zw1's seem to be 8" wide ET60, with 20mm adaptors bringing them to ET40 I think this should bring them to same point as the RS's.

Now, I'm thinking I would like to increase the rear dishes by 1/2" bringing them to 8 1/2" wide, with 20mm Adaptors the ET would become ET34 i think???.

Does anyone know if this spec of rear wheel would fit the rado without arch mods and without fouling coilovers etc?

I'd still look to run 205 40 17's