CazzaVR

Bristol Volksfest 8/9/10th June *UPDATE p8*

^^^

Me to. This will be my 1st meet so would like it to be a good one.

Thanks to those who have given me their share of the food dosh, if I could have the rest of them by Thursday that would be great.

I hope the weather gets better for the weekend.

Advanced tickets are no longer available, but all tickets will be available at the same price on the gate :) There will be enough room if anyone decides they want to come along late in the day ;)

I suggest meeting in the usual place at The Huntsman, Falfield http://www.bing.com/maps/?lvl=15&where1=GL128DF,%20UK&FORM=MMREDR

9:30 am Saturday OK for everyone? If anyone is going along on Friday, we'll just see you there!

Sounds good to me Andy.

I think I best bring the Gazebo again as we might need it!

I'm also bringing wellies and a raft which should guarantee a scorcher :nuts:

Good thinking! Saturday forecast now has NO RAIN!!!!

Its the British summer nothing is for certain!

Its the British summer nothing is for certain!

Shhhhh! - don't let the weather think you believe this is summer that way we might get some decent weather!

Well acording to BBC weather it looks like it might be the same as last year. Sunny saturday wet sunday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2654675

Hi Andy, a bit last minute but I'm keen to come along on Sunday if that's cool, can I join you guys in Corradoville at the show if you still have a space please!?

I can't sign up for this on the ccgb website as registration is now closed but my dues have been renewed and paid.

At the moment it looks like I'll be arriving on Sunday at about 10.30am, looking forward to seeing you all there!

Stay classy,

Phil

CCGB 3438

Edited by Philstrm250

How many of you will be there on the Sunday if it's raining all day??

Hi Andy, a bit last minute but I'm keen to come along on Sunday if that's cool, can I join you guys in Corradoville at the show if you still have a space please!?

I can't sign up for this on the ccgb website as registration is now closed but my dues have been renewed and paid.

At the moment it looks like I'll be arriving on Sunday at about 10.30am, looking forward to seeing you all there!

Stay classy,

Phil

CCGB 3438

Of course you can join us mate! Only thing is, if it's pouring I don't think anyone will stay. Can you make it Saturday?

What time are we meeting up before on Saturday and where? Falfield, Huntsman 09:15am?

Saturday forecast looks good but bear in mind we have had a huge amount of rain here overnight and this morning so the ground may not be great. The web site is saying its definitely on and that there is lots of hardstanding space - will they put the club stand on hard standing? Thats what they did a couple of years ago. I'm not camping as I'm prone to sea sickness

What time are we meeting up before on Saturday and where? Falfield, Huntsman 09:15am?

Saturday forecast looks good but bear in mind we have had a huge amount of rain here overnight and this morning so the ground may not be great. The web site is saying its definitely on and that there is lots of hardstanding space - will they put the club stand on hard standing? Thats what they did a couple of years ago. I'm not camping as I'm prone to sea sickness

Om Page 8 Andy suggested the Huntsman for 9.30am, so I'm going with that Vaughan?

Ian.

Missed that! 09:30's good. Its only 11 minutes to the show from there.

Om Page 8 Andy suggested the Huntsman for 9.30am, so I'm going with that Vaughan?

Ian.

Get with it! :lol: Have you got my tool box? ;)

Nah, sold it!

Forecast still looks very good for tmrw - lots of sunshine. What's the ground like? No mud or standing water I hope!