dochy

is silver as rare as they say?

hi chaps.i have just got a silver g60 after my aqua blue one self ignited itself..boo.anyway the car is pretty good but needs tidying up and i am going to re-spray it.ive never liked silver cars even though my bmw is also silver.i quite like the gunmetal grey type of colour but if silver is as rare as they say would it be worth keeping it silver??what you think?/

Silver is indeed a rare colour, out there on a Corrado. I think they look great, way back in '93' when I bought my Corrado I had the option on a silver G60, but sadly it was too badly damaged to be economically repaired. It's your car and you can do as you please with it, but if you are asking for opinions from other enthusiasts, then I say enjoy standing out from the crowd. My own car is Ink Blue, and whilst I love it, blue Corrados are hardly unusual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realise silver was rare in a Corrado. Mine must be like hen's teeth, satin silver with a winter pack!

cheers lads!!saw a picture of a gunmetal grey one and it looked like sex on wheels!!aarrgghh!what to do??