C5 OEM

Compomotive MO6

Have been in touch with James at compomotive and asked about a group buy for these wheels,

Based on a quantity of 4 wheels current retail X4 MO1782 8x17 et35 silver finish £1039.00

If we buy 5 sets we can have them at the discount price of; £669.00.

Only issue is that they are having a price increase starting in feb so this offer is only available upto that point.

Anyone interested....?

Few pictures to temp.

102_7568.jpg

102_7567.jpg

just think though selling your wheels that are on the car should pay for half of these so cheap really and if your already running 17`s then just swap tyres..!!

No mate there 16,s which i love the look of but hate how they drive rub all the time but dusnt look like any other takers mate at the min i mite be in if theres more interested

No mate there 16,s which i love the look of but hate how they drive rub all the time but dusnt look like any other takers mate at the min i mite be in if theres more interested

start the trend and sign up then..

I'm sure there's a Corrado on the forum wearing these, there have been pics of them I'm sure. Would be a big help to have a pic or two of them on a C.

I am tempted as they are a smart wheel and different to the crowd.

yeah 16`s don't have the same impact, don't think anyone's running 8 inch wide as well

They would look the nuts on a Corrado! I look forward to seeing pics from anyone who buys them! :)

Nice, tempted if someone wanted my Rota's

Does the price inc P&P?

U got any pics of the rotas , wat u looking to get for them ? I may be interested

Dinkus's VR6 used to have them, think they might be 16's though:

That's one of my C's now and they are 16's.

Are these good for clearence of big brakes? i see the polo has 4 pots but are the wheels spaced? im interseted too...

As far as i`m aware brake clearance is good but contact james at compomotive for full specs

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

They're the perfect OEM+ upgrade for a Storm imo.

Good discount too!

my thought exactly.

Oh, I've not got a Storm.....can't have them.

But wait......it's a Storm colour. Happy days.

I keep thinking wheels or suspension? I did enquire with James about the TH2's, these are a bit cheaper though.

Are these good for clearence of big brakes? i see the polo has 4 pots but are the wheels spaced? im interseted too...

Yeah, Dinkus' 16s were my old ones and I went to great lengths with Compomotive to make sure they would clear my AP Racing brakes, which they did with room to spare :D I think I also went for a decent offset, 40 IIRC, to keep the factory scrub radius. It did drive well on those.

8x17 MO6s will have tonnes of clearance if the spokes are the same style but personally, I think the flat spoke MO1881 looks a lot better.

If they did this style in 17 I'd be quite interested

MO1881_l.jpg

The 16x8 looks funky too.

MO1682_l.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Would be interested in a Group buy price for the 7x15 MO5 as well actually...

MO1571_l.jpg