Abdul

Does anyone here own a supercar? No a Corrado doesn't count!

As above, just having a dreamy moment after having been to Loughton MB dealerships with a friend to collect some parts; they had a black SLS convertible on display. I don't think i've ever spent so much time eyeing up anything, stunning car up close in person... :)

So anyone got anything exotic?

Cheers

Abdul

LOL I have no clue, never owned a supercar so who am I to judge!

I would personally put a 928 in the sports car/gt bracket though personally!

DrForinor on here has a Nissan GTR :D That is defo a supercar imo. Well, it's certainly as fast as one!

There's a Supercar dealer down the road from my work and Ferrari 458 always grabs my attention like a bird in a short skirt. Such a stunning vehicle!

Yeah I agree the GTR definitely counts as a supercar in terms of performance, hyper car in fact, but as far as the term exotic is concerned I'm not sure it cuts it!!

458's are immense IMO but I personally think its quite unatractive... I reckon the 355 was the last properly good looking supercar Ferrari made...

Kev, I'm surprised you havent given up on the rado and bought a 911 or something, you probably would've saved money lol.

Really? I love the styling of the 458 :D The F355 was certainly a looker but it kind of look it's age now, imo! The 458 really reflects where Ferrari are at right now, i.e cutting edge tech and insane performance!

911s don't interest me much any more. I used to be all Hammond about them, but I think I'd prefer an M5 or an AMG black or something now :D

The 928 GTS is definitely still a Supercar in my book, timeless styling, 5.4L V8 & capable of 180mph!

Great car!

928 count?

Was supercar in its days, or supposed to be :)

Tempest

Pretty good, servicing is expensive tho. It's garaged most of the time as I'm very busy since we got back to the UK. We looked at various places for something around the 50k mark a little over a year ago. Most dealers were pig ignorant! Went into Audi to look at an R8......got totally ignored!

Grey Paul Ferrari were very friendly, very professional and very helpful! Even invited us to watch the F1 grand prix last year with them! :)

Saw a neighbour close to my job driving in his 928s4 in silver today on my way to work. Really timeless styling and a superb engine and workmanship. The state is very good and he keeps it well. Looks like new. And the bayflex which Laverda also used on their RGS (I have had one) is in perfect condition. No visible mods, just pure Porsche. A supercar even though others have come and gone.

911 is for sure a sportscar, but not really a supercar. It's more sport than 928 but more pure sport. That is also why it have won so many titles.

Most very modern supercars does not interest me as I like the styling from the 1970'ies and 80's better. Each to his own.

But a 928 is surely it.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Pretty good, servicing is expensive tho. It's garaged most of the time as I'm very busy since we got back to the UK. We looked at various places for something around the 50k mark a little over a year ago. Most dealers were pig ignorant! Went into Audi to look at an R8......got totally ignored!

Grey Paul Ferrari were very friendly, very professional and very helpful! Even invited us to watch the F1 grand prix last year with them! :)

Pics pics pics , sounds like most dealers then !! When me and my bunch of mates wer all about 18 we walked in to a bmw dealer looking at all the cars ! M3s so on and the dealers was snotty with us didnt want to answer my mates questions about one of the cars as he probably thought to young and dreaming, little did he know his dad has a massive joiners company and was rolling in it had just given him permission to go look for a new car as a treat for his birthday as his corsa he learnt to drive in for the first year was on its last legs ! Dopey sales man lost the sale straight away and we let him know aswell !! They must be mad to not want to help people when thats what there income relies on

Souds like you got a nice car anyway bud

I always liked Michael Cain's story about going to buy a Rolls Royce after making his first film. He went into a London dealer and thought he could just buy one and leave with it. He was in jeans and was an unknown actor. The pompous salesman told him where to go. A week later he had managed to buy the convertible demonstrator from another dealership. He drove past the London dealers showroom, top down, stood up giving the 2 finger salute!

it's not mine but i have got it for a couple of weeks as a curtasy car believe it or not.......check out this bad boy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51340[/ATTACH]

Boooya.........Fiat Panda.........surely that counts Abdul???:shrug: