Portent

I want this Audi Quatto Sport in my life

A good video. Skip to 08:00 for the Quattro bit...

[video=youtube_share;LDCE4FjVHOU]

One car I would sell the Corrado for is one of these (£149k I wish!!)

Those are some serious looking Recaros!

£150K is a bit too rich for a slice of history imo. Shame really as cars like that always go to rich collectors to rot and gather dust.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51347[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]51348[/ATTACH]I almost bought a Dialynx copy last year, it was £15k.

I had a 1987 Turbo quattro which I sold last year, nice car but the Corrado is better, and feels a lot quicker!

Edited by Toohottotrot

i convinced a friend back in the 80s to get the Tamiya r/c Audi because i thought it looked so damn good. Beautiful car, a bit slow though (the r/c version btw!). Thats the nearest i've got to one...

Used to watch these S1 at Lydden Hill in the late 80s when they had the european rounds of the rallycross there the sound of the 5cyl was great!

Nah, too expensive for what parts you can get hold of. Always need attention as something else has gone wrong. Wait a minute, it's a different type of Corrado!!

Nah, too expensive for what parts you can get hold of. Always need attention as something else has gone wrong. Wait a minute, it's a different type of Corrado!!

Very true Wullie, I sold my Turbo quattro as parts were obsolete! Worse than that though was the bitching on the quattro forum, I have not found that on here. Disagreements are fine, bitching among men grinds on me.

my butcher in Willenhall has a short wheelbase audi quatro sport in he's collection, he is 72 years old and still drives like he needs as ASBO, keep on asking him for a drive in it and he just looks up and says "not while i'm alive" lol