8vMatt

Full OBD2 Setup - 250.00 GBP in Torquay

Price: 250.00 GBP

Date added to Classifieds: 27th Dec 2011

Description:

Hi guys,

I have this full OBD2 setup from a late Golf VR6. It has everything needed to convert your VR to OBD2. Its good all coming from the one car as you know it all works nicely together.

Full loom

MAF

Inlet Manifold

Key and Transponder

Exhaust Lamda

Throttle Body

I could well have forgotten to list something but I know the full amount of parts needed are included as I removed them personally from the donar car. I have started to strip the loom but haven't finished it yet. Only selling as I know in the coming months I won't have the available time to complete this conversion which I'm frustrated about as its a very nice improvement on the original.

Any questions then please pm me. Thinking of £250 for a quick sale as these normally go for £300+ or people take ages picking up all the parts from different motors. Postage can be arranged between us or can be picked up from me and I can talk you through all the bits and bobs.

Cheers Matt.

could be interested in this any movement on price

Have been thinking of converting to OBD2 as heard car will not stall any more due to the more superior managment system plus no more ISV

Of course I can do some movement with the price to help you out rather than hold onto it forever and a day waiting for the top price.

I'm guessing you would need postage, so I can send it with no charge for posting plus knock a tenner off. £240 posted, saving £25-30.

Sound fair?

A full setup like this is becoming a rare commodity. I would hang onto it until it's worth over a grand, like those over-rated VSR manifolds :D

A full setup like this is becoming a rare commodity. I would hang onto it until it's worth over a grand, like those over-rated VSR manifolds :D

Haha I would swap for a VSR no problem!!!

Not due to your post Kev but I have decided to put the sale of this lot on hold for now. There's a chance of a new engine, so I might think about using this setup whilst its out of the car.

Sorry to be a pain to any interested parties in this.

is that right Kev??? i should of brought it off you matt when i had the chance :)

Haha I would swap for a VSR no problem!!!

Not due to your post Kev but I have decided to put the sale of this lot on hold for now. There's a chance of a new engine, so I might think about using this setup whilst its out of the car.

Whats all this with the above !!!! new engine ? why have i not been informed bud ? lol.

Whats all this with the above !!!! new engine ? why have i not been informed bud ? lol.

Haha Rob, well it only came onto the market yesterday and had to ask about it straight away. Check out the sale threads. Don't worry, if I do get it then you'll be fully involved with it!!!

Well I've now decided that I will be selling this setup after all. I didn't get a reply from pm'ing Scott, so this is back up for the forum.

Cheers everyone.