BigTartanJudge

Various parts for sale- wheels/SWG twin intake+scuttle/grille/adapters/batt cover

G60 centre console and DDI dial rings now sold, original post updated.

Following parts still for sale:

Pair of Corrado standard door handles, £20 each

16V/G60 indicator and MFA stalks £20

G60 CNC charger flange, no bolts, good condition £30

Standard G60 airbox, intact with newish panel filter fitted, £25

Touring-car gearknob, blue-anodised, few marks, £5

Sports poly steering-wheels / boss-kit £25

Fully hand-polished original Corrado jack, ideal for show-car £30

SWG Motorsport G60 twin-inlet kit, brand-new and unfitted, complete and with fitting instructions, cost £245 delivered, sell £210

Set of Bosch Lime Green Top Injectors 440cc, Bosch part number 0280150558 12ohm impedance, £225 plus postage (cost £300+VAT and postage)

Set of four Borbet C 7.5 x 17" et30, 4 x 100PCD alloys, refurbed in dark grey, fitted with brand-new generic 205/40-R17 tyres all round, will also include a set of brand-new Borbet centre-caps in metallic silver, £400

Set of five e30 BMW BBS RZ 7 x 15" et24, 4x100PCD wheels, just fully refurbished at cost of £285 plus postage, diamond-cut and polished outers with matt-black centres/centre-rings and hex nuts, polished bolt in valves, new genuine BBS carbon-look/silver centre caps and full-set of 12 x e30 (60 degree taper) BMW standard wheel bolts and 4 x e30 (60 degree taper) BMW locking wheel bolts, £475

Some inspiration below on how these wheels would look (colours not correct but gives you an idea all the same) fitted to a Corrado:

060605_6.jpg

DSC01060-1.jpg

DSC01057-1.jpg

Edited by BigTartanJudge

Just noticed that the retail price for the SWG kit has been increase to £269.95 plus postage so total bargain on offer here at my asking price of £210 plus postage.

Struan,

Can we call it £Twenty quid delivered for the charger flange? (Paypal gift)

Can you manage a quick piccy? and what size hose does it take?

Neil.

Edited by Riley

Hi mate i will have the indicator/mfa stalk's do you know they are in complete working condition including horn operation? if so pm me your payment details thanks ( oh and non sticky hazard switch)

Edited by clumpy1

Hi mate i will have the indicator/mfa stalk's do you know they are in complete working condition including horn operation? if so pm me your payment details thanks ( oh and non sticky hazard switch)

Will dig these out tomorrow from storage, as far as I know they were working when removed from the car, I'll PM you when I have retrieved cheers

Will dig these out tomorrow from storage, as far as I know they were working when removed from the car, I'll PM you when I have retrieved cheers

Thank's mate.

Open to SENSIBLE offers on the B19 VWC registration plate (valued at approx. £1000) & I also have the registration M50 WND available for sale, perfect for the M5 owner, offers around £1250 (may accept sensible offers)

The following parts are also available:

Full set of FK rear-lights "all-red", these were sprayed professionally, then clear-coated and they are mint

(note these are ALL RED and you'll need to run orange LED indicator bulbs, if people are interested and are wanting pics this will need to wait till Tues/Wed till I get them from storage) £70 plus postage

Set of 15mm 4x100PCD VW to 5x130PCD Porsche-fitment adapters for sale £100 plus delivery

"096" battery cover, brand-new OEM from dealer (part number 191 915 411 F); trimmed in real carbon-fibre, £80 plus delivery (this is just less than actual full cost-price to me)

Rieger grille & spoiler combo in Subaru Sonic Blue Metallic, SOLD

SWG scuttle-panel, priced at £50 plus postage (cost around £80 plus delivery)

(or this last item can be collected from West Sussex by prior arrangement; PM me in advance to ask for it to be set aside there for collection; to be honest, collection would be preferable as it's quite brittle etc.).

Edited by BigTartanJudge

Any pictures of the battery cover please

Please see below:

431880_10151412095279397_1095185447_n_zpsd5c857e4.jpg

It's just been completed and is totally mint in every way, surplus to requirements due to me not measuring my own battery first and assuming I had the larger-capacity one; my own one is smaller.

Just to reiterate, this has been trimmed in real carbon-fibre then professionally clear-coated in a bodyshop; none of this 3M/Dinoc "carbon-effect" film rubbish.

Edited by BigTartanJudge

Hi do you still have the drivers door handle for sale? i take it its in good working condition? if so can u give me a price posted please

cheers

mart

Hi do you still have the drivers door handle for sale? i take it its in good working condition? if so can u give me a price posted please

cheers

mart

Yes, still have the handles and they were working when removed from my G60, I actually have three handles available in total but I have no idea which way to tell which is driver/passenger side etc ?

£25 delivered providing I can find out which side is which !

---------- Post added at 7:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:38 PM ----------

Updated original listing and added a couple more parts on page 7; I will have a lot more additional parts to list when I return from work in a few weeks but I will not be available to package or post any parts for several weeks. If people required any of the parts currently listed for sale, they would need to wait until I return to package/post etc.

As always, if interested in any parts, better to PM me, cheers

Edited by BigTartanJudge