vornwend

Breaking: Flash Red 2.0 16v Black Interior - Last chance to take to AGM

We do! Won't be off the car for a little while, but you can have dibs if you want? Would be £85 delivered.

Hi there,

You mention it had a sports cat - do you still have this for sale?

Thanks,

Dave

We do! Won't be off the car for a little while, but you can have dibs if you want? Would be £85 delivered.

Yes please - let me know roughly when you'll be taking it off and I will send payment (unless you need a deposit for it now).

I'm also after some other parts, but happy for it all to be boxed up together. Need the driver's side door pin (the metal bit that the plastic bit screws into), the plastic clip that the aforementioned rod clips into, and possibly even the central locking actuator with rod (having some annoying problems with my drivers door central locking mechanism). May also be interested in the clocks and the fusebox as also having some wiring issues.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

They're all yours. We'll make an effort to get the cat off asap :)

Yes please - let me know roughly when you'll be taking it off and I will send payment (unless you need a deposit for it now).

I'm also after some other parts, but happy for it all to be boxed up together. Need the driver's side door pin (the metal bit that the plastic bit screws into), the plastic clip that the aforementioned rod clips into, and possibly even the central locking actuator with rod (having some annoying problems with my drivers door central locking mechanism). May also be interested in the clocks and the fusebox as also having some wiring issues.

Thanks,

Dave

sunroof cassette......? pm me if you have one thanks andy

Headlight plugs and elastic band thingymajigs received. Thanks.

Hi Andy,

Only tilts I'm afraid :(

sunroof cassette......? pm me if you have one thanks andy

---------- Post added at 2:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:42 PM ----------

Nice one :)

Headlight plugs and elastic band thingymajigs received. Thanks.

Hey guys,

Do you have the speedo surround screw covers by any chance? pretty sure its RHS I need from memory.

Thanks,

Andy

Think we had one- Vaughan will have it. Will get back to you...

Got it! RHS and completely intact - £25

:lol:

---------- Post added at 8:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:21 PM ----------

£4 and it's yours ;)

I thought it was a very reasonable price for something that is rarer than rocking horse poo but as its you we'll send it to you for £4:-)

I bet some bloke in Germany has a bag with hundreds of the little blighters

do you have the bit of trim that sits between the door and the window? I dont really know what its called, but mine doesnt stay in on the passenger side, if I lower and raise the window it pushes out in areas :(

do you have the bit of trim that sits between the door and the window? I dont really know what its called, but mine doesnt stay in on the passenger side, if I lower and raise the window it pushes out in areas :(

We have it I think- if you look in the first post pictures (6th row) there is a pair - £15 for the passenger side in perfect condition

---------- Post added at 6:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:00 PM ----------

Some more bits added to the first post today

Rear tailgate gas struts

Rear light set (4 pieces)

Drivers door handle (+key)

Kenwood CD/Receiver

Lower airbox assembly (drilled)

We have it I think- if you look in the first post pictures (6th row) there is a pair - £15 for the passenger side in perfect condition

im not 100% thats sure but i might be seeing the picture wrong :/

exterior right? if it is then il take it, ive had two of these, the first one that came with the car pushed out in the middle and the one I have now wont stay in at the end by the door handle SO annoying.

where about are you?

im not 100% thats sure but i might be seeing the picture wrong :/

exterior right? if it is then il take it, ive had two of these, the first one that came with the car pushed out in the middle and the one I have now wont stay in at the end by the door handle SO annoying.

where about are you?

Ah ok - I thought you meant the interior strips - We have the exterior one but will need to get it off - could do that next Saturday - we are based 10 miles north of Bristol

There will be some ancillary engine parts available though, such as the manifolds. It's just the head/block that's sold ;)

New stuff added today - all on page 1

Wing mirrors - both sides, good condition £20 each

"Corrado" script sill strips £25

Sill plastics - (both sides) £12.50

Door seal rubbers (both sides) £30

ABS Controller £25

Assorted relays

Karmann Gear stick surround, gaiter and knob (non standard knob and gaiter but nice) £20

Side mouldings - full set £30

Edited by vornwend

Hi Cazza/Vornwend,

Do you have any idea when you will be taking the sports cat off?

Dave

Dave,

They're all yours. We'll make an effort to get the cat off asap :)

Thanks,

Dave

If you get it off before the AGM, I could pick it up,and drop it off to Dave,!

If Dave doesnt mind ! lol

That would be fantastic Bryan!! Thanks for the offer.

Dave

---------- Post added at 5:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:13 PM ----------

That would be fantastic Bryan!! Thanks for the offer.

Dave