LanceL

Supercharged badges new!

The problem in making the badges is the high cost of the tooling, I would have to be very confident I could sell a at least 100 to cover cost of tooling, there are lots of badges I would like to make :-(

The problem in making the badges is the high cost of the tooling, I would have to be very confident I could sell a at least 100 to cover cost of tooling, there are lots of badges I would like to make :-(

Well you could put up a group buy and take a 50% deposit, refundable if you don't get enough people. Depending on price I would possibly be interested in front VR6 and rear Corrado badges in silver just as spares. And I suspect many would.

i'd easily buy 5 corrado badges if they were an exact replica and i'm sure others would buy multiple ones too.

Yep - if it helped get them made, I'd buy more than one - that's for sure. I'm sure you would EASILY sell a hundred especially if you got them on eBay and sold them internationally to places like the USA, etc.

Paul,

Could the CCGB fund the 100 and then sell them?

NO! lol! thats's just my gut reaction but i would hate club funds to be tied up in massive stocks of something we are struggling to sell, i have no doubt theses 100 would be gone in no time but dont want to risk it just in case.

i guess if there were 20 left over or something it could be a possibility, pending committee decission of course :)

i'd easily buy 5 corrado badges if they were an exact replica and i'm sure others would buy multiple ones too.

Only 5?? but you have 3 Corrados.

I would buy 2.

Can confirm stock for the Supercharged Badges of the following:

Supercharged Original 200mm Red

Supercharged Original 200mm Silver

Supercharged Original 200mm Green

Supercharged Original 200mm Blue

Supercharged 135mm Red

Supercharged 135mm Silver

Supercharged 100mm Red

Supercharged 100mm Silver

Supercharged 100mm Blue

They will be available in June from our online store via the facebook or web page.

Mods: Can you merge both threads?

Any chance of a VR6 grille badge with the prongs/lugs or whatever you call them!!?

All badges are flat backed so no good for your grille.