_Meth

Fibreglass Parts - do you want anything fibreglassed?

I would be fairly interested in the late front wings aswell abd possibly bonnet.

I think this could easily be a group buy for wings if your guy is willing to discount on bulk purchases??.

Anything actually going to happen with this or just another one of those things that fades away?

If the original thread starter doesnt have the time to progress it, maybe someone with more time can look into it further?

Anything actually going to happen with this or just another one of those things that fades away?

If the original thread starter doesnt have the time to progress it, maybe someone with more time can look into it further?

Bump :)

Definately still a go-er! Been away with other projects recently and this kind of slipped to the back burner.

Definately seems that the winner will be the late wings to start with, but I will need a template first to get the mould running I believe. "My Guy" is coming over tomorow night, so I will have a chat with him then and update you all with how we can progress :)

Im pretty sure ive actually got the later flared wings on my early valver, so may be able to use them as a template.

Anyway, will update you all as soon as I can!

Definitely in for late wings (flared if poss) and bonnet!!

Went to a local meet on Weds, met a chap who works from home with fibreglass and carbon. I'm not treading on your toes or nowt mate but as a back-up this guy might be of some use!! Not entirely sure how credible he is need to find him on Facebook and chat a bit more if so, but he mentioned prices of around £100 for a carbon wing and possibly both wings in fibreglass for £100?!! Not sure if that's a ridiculously low price or not seems really cheap to me, need to see some of his work I guess....

Price dependent, I'm interested in late front wings, doors and early bonnet.

I take it the wings can be made with a "rolled" design in that they don't have a big lip to chew away tyres?

Another here for late front wings. Don't current have a requirement for flared versions but if they were available I may consider it.