Sign in to follow this  
Andy92

Mazda Mx6

Hia, a firend is thinking about buying a 1994(ish) Mazda MX6, the 2.5i 24v V6, and even though im trying my hardest to make him get a 'rado im loosing :( but promised i would ask on here what people think of them ? ive looked around and there are no clubs, magazines, tech support, performance parts... which is crap tbh but hey anohter reason to get a 'rado :D

Do people know anything worth while putting about them ?

Rice burner, sucks ass, tell him a VR6 rad will anihilate one and i know this cos ive seen it happen. Get him sorted and onto the path of raddo glory 8)

lol,

but compare a 1.8 supercharged ( same price band ) to a 2.5-i 24 valve V6 ? i know it sounds better than it is, but still.....

Think you're all being a bit unfair.... always quite liked them. They're quite rare, look quite nice (although starting to show their age), v. reliable and pretty quick (although wouldn't get near a VR!). They're related to the Probe which was horrendous, but don't have any of the bad stuff the Probe had.

One of the best 1990's coupes IMHO (along with the C and 200SX of course :wink: )

He'd have to get a black one though 8)

so compared to a G60 ? how do they compare ?

if he had enough for a VR6 and insurance i dont think he'd be looking for mx6 in first place ! lol

I must admit though, between two of us we cant find and magazines, forums, web pages, performance parts or anything !! completely left alone, not like with the C !! this forum is sooo good, think im ust spoilt !!! lol !!