huggy

High Flow cats

Hey, I would like some advice, I currently have a milltek system on my vr6 c, cat back and would like to change the cat for a high flow cat.

Does the MK3 vr6 golf Milltek high flow sports cat fit, and will it be an issue with the new mot rules?

If not can anyone recomend a high flow cat, just want to wake up the noise a little more and gain a little more response, noticed a good deal of change on throttle response from changeing the oem to milltek.

Thanks, spoke to Milltek they do not make the sysems any more for vr's be it for mk3 golf or corrado's, however they have kept the Jig's group buy any one?

I ordered one of these myself yesterday. No idea on how they are quality-wise, but they seem quite interesting. Though this one is the 100cell version, so not strictly legal.. (But here in Norway they don't check too closely, as long as you're below the emission-requirements.)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/100-Zeller-Cat-Kat-VW-Corrado-G60-16V-VR6-Turbo-/220770633269?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item3366f48635

I ordered one of these myself yesterday. No idea on how they are quality-wise, but they seem quite interesting. Though this one is the 100cell version, so not strictly legal.. (But here in Norway they don't check too closely, as long as you're below the emission-requirements.)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/100-Zeller-Cat-Kat-VW-Corrado-G60-16V-VR6-Turbo-/220770633269?pt=DE_Autoteile&hash=item3366f48635

Well I was tempted by this but not sure :-$

http://www.42draftdesigns.com/categories/products/vr6cats.html

...And both Awesome GTI and Strictly Dubs are 42DD (lol!) importers now if you don't fancy buying from the States yourself.

Mark

Not sure why you would though in fairness - I bought something off 42DD (snicker) last week. Awesome didn't stock it so wanted to order it from them, get it sent to their shop, then unpack and repack it, send it to me and bill me for the extra postage :confused4:

Buying direct is easy - they take Paypal and are very responsive on the emails. Don't see why anyone wouldn't just get it from them really...

Shame you didn't mention this a week ago, could have shared postage :)

Stone