CazzaVR

Breaking Late Spec 2.0 16v Black Interior *Can bring items to Bristol Volksfest*

Hi Andy

I'm after a few bits......

Late bonnet if there is no rust to the underside? (mine has rust to bits of the support structure so I'm after a really clean one before respray)

Sunroof cassette if its running smoothly?

Drivers footwell/foot rest in black if it is all intact.

and possibly the windscreen if it is really mint?

thanks mate, if you get a chance to pm pics that would be great!

laurence.

Hi Laurence,

Good to hear from you :) Bonnet is great, not sure on the sunroof as the motor was broken. Got the footrest, windscreen is good too, but getting it out may be tricky! Will get pics for you at the weekend if that's OK?

Cheers Andy

Yeah pics when you get a chance would be great

On the sunroof, it's really just the slider/cassette that I'm after, as long as it can be wound back-forth, up-down then it should be fine.....could have a look anyway as I'd have to pick up the bonnet.

hi interested in the ashtray, abs controler, abs pump and wiring harness,and all the door surround rubber bits, headlight switch. Clutch master pump, top of door plastic trim

Thanks in advance

Edited by vwgti

HI do you have the front wings?

Only got the driver's left. Will get a pic for you.

---------- Post added at 8:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:11 PM ----------

Cheers Andy

Yeah pics when you get a chance would be great

On the sunroof, it's really just the slider/cassette that I'm after, as long as it can be wound back-forth, up-down then it should be fine.....could have a look anyway as I'd have to pick up the bonnet.

Laurence, OK mate- we'll take it out anyway, so if you want the bonnet you can have a gander :)

---------- Post added at 8:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:12 PM ----------

hi interested in the ashtray, abs controler, abs pump and wiring harness,and all the door surround rubber bits, headlight switch. Clutch master pump, top of door plastic trim

Thanks in advance

Hi mate- definitely got the abs controller + pump and headlight switch. Pretty sure we've got the other stuff too apart from the door plastic trim. Will check on Saturday for you.

P

Only got the driver's left. Will get a pic for you.

---------- Post added at 8:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:11 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 8:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:12 PM ----------

[/color]

Hi mate- definitely got the abs controller + pump and headlight switch. Pretty sure we've got the other stuff too apart from the door plastic trim. Will check on Saturday for you.[/quote

Hi Mate, forget to mention I also need the passenger side window requlator. Regards

Edited by CazzaVR

Sorry mate, it's collection only I'm afraid. I can take it to CCGB National Day if you're going, or if someone local to you is going maybe they could collect it for you?

ah right, im not going to the national day ill have a ask in the thread though an see if someone would be good enough to collect it for me

hi Andy

Sorry for a very slow reply, been hectic here with work and now got this exhibition on, not been near the forum for a while!

the bonnet looks ok but to be honest I'm either looking for a really perfect one or i keep having bad thoughts of a carbon one!!

If you were just round the corner i would probably take it but actually it would be a bit of a mission so i think i'll leave it, thanks for the photos though.

take care, laurence.

Hi Andy,

Don't suppose you still have the wiper arms do you? My drivers side snapped just above the motor pinion. Sods law it happens on the a46 in heavy rain!!! 😲

Passenger side has been moved over for now, but could do with one mega urgently!!