Johnny H

What do you think about these wheels??

Lovely! Be better in 17" mind

Don't think i want 17" mate and was hoping they will stay at £100 just for me lol

Look like 16" RX2, same as on mine. I love mine although 17s would give more presence. A very good compromise between comfort and look though.

I like em in 16s, try and find a 7" wide set from a mk3 though if you can.. And never link to a live auction if you want the price to stay the same!!

Agree the 17" has more presence. I wanted 16" on mine but I'm gradually coming around to 17".

16's here...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59753[/ATTACH]

Thinking about changing mine at some point but the roads near me are terrible so 16's are more comfy.

I prefer the 16's on the corrado they look more in proportion with the car but as a wheel strangely think the 17's look better as the spokes are longer and has a slim appearance.

Agree the 17" has more presence. I wanted 16" on mine but I'm gradually coming around to 17".

16's here...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59753[/ATTACH]

Thinking about changing mine at some point but the roads near me are terrible so 16's are more comfy.

Perfect looking wheels, i think 16" are the way to go.

---------- Post added at 7:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:28 AM ----------

I prefer the 16's on the corrado they look more in proportion with the car but as a wheel strangely think the 17's look better as the spokes are longer and has a slim appearance.

I think the same as you mate, 16" look better on the car but 17 look better off the car.

---------- Post added at 7:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:29 AM ----------

I'm not willing to pay more then £100 for them cause after a refurb which will cost about £240 with these guys (http://www.southwestwheelrepairs.com/index.html)

+ new tyres its going to cost alot and i've sen them sell in great con with good tyres for alot less.

Friends dad has 19's rx2 on his JAG and they look like a completely different wheel my favourite are the bbs gt shame there so big and expensive.

Think the 16's look much better on the 'rado personally.

Whereabouts in Somerset are u bud?

South Somerset mate, right between Taunton and Yeovil

---------- Post added at 8:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:56 PM ----------

Found out that the wheels are off this guys mk4 golf and he had them on a x reg Audi A3.

Are they 5x100??? Cause he doesn't know

Edited by Johnny H

They will defo be 5x100 but also 6.5" wide.. Personally I think that's too narrow for a corrado, especially with the offset.

I'd hold out for a 7" set..

They will defo be 5x100 but also 6.5" wide.. Personally I think that's too narrow for a corrado, especially with the offset.

I'd hold out for a 7" set..

I think your right mate, so 7" are from a mk3 golf??

Think i'll hold on for 7" cause these wheels will cost about £700 after a refurb and put tyres on them, and i know "Good things come to those who wait" lol.

Johnny

I paid £155 for a set in used but sound condition - thats prety much what they go for. I also have 2 new old stock wheels with different part numbers on, non are 7 inch wide.

The original plan was to look for another pair of NOS wheels to complete the set but I could only find them at £300 each hence buying a used set.

If they are 7j wide, I would hit the BIN button before someone else does, you should never put a link up for something secondhand you are thinking about buying :bonk: