BILLCOR

Nice VR

Pretty sure that canme up last year for about £3.5k, maybe less. The seller had mispriced it in my opinion and it sold in about a day :) Lovely car.

Ha Ha just phoned him up....some of his information was a bit sketchy

Edited by oldskool

do elaborate oldskool

but yea, I can't believe that's all corrado's are worth. It really scares me as I have put soo much money, time, sweat and tears into mine yet if I ever came to sell it the only way I could get back enough money to warrant letting it go would be in bits.

He said that the steering wheel is standard as well as the wheels and that he`s even got a black storm in the garage....!!!! wow he so didn't have a clue but kept the waffle going on...

Maybe he's not a Corrado Enthusiast, just an ownwer - know real knowledge on them. Dont mix up ignorance to bull***t :lol:

I could smell it...lmffao

Edited by oldskool

Those are standard corrado wheels, not sure if they came as an optional extra (perhaps a BBS pack with the steering wheel), only on storms or something else but I'm betting if he does has a storm it isn't on solitudes anymore. Whats to say some tool hasn't come along and resprayed a storm black? I wouldn't just call him a bull****er, it looks like a lovely car and any prospective buyer should really assess the car not the owner.

Those are standard corrado wheels, not sure if they came as an optional extra (perhaps a BBS pack with the steering wheel), only on storms or something else but I'm betting if he does has a storm it isn't on solitudes anymore. Whats to say some tool hasn't come along and resprayed a storm black? I wouldn't just call him a bull****er, it looks like a lovely car and any prospective buyer should really assess the car not the owner.

:afro:

i'm sure i have seen this around sutton coldfield, i'm off on friday so will give him a call and have a look.

and potentially buying it karl ;) :D

yeh right, what the hell do i want with 2 blackberry corrado's, but would love to see he's black storm lol

Has he edited it to include the fact it was a write off? That's why it seems cheap, although in context it's not that cheap. ;)

Has he edited it to include the fact it was a write off? That's why it seems cheap, although in context it's not that cheap. ;)

take it this has been up before then.....?

Yes, he has added that its a Cat D, that said, it doesn't take that much damage to write off a Rado, low value car with expensive body panels = write off :bonk:

Yes, he has added that its a Cat D, that said, it doesn't take that much damage to write off a Rado, low value car with expensive body panels = write off :bonk:

Yeah it's a real shame, would be a great buy at £2500ish.

anyone hpi`d it yet...? wonder if you can find out the actual damage